Poll: Should Eyes of the Beast be re-implemented?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinndra View Post
    ...or at least let those "fun" abilities also serve some purpose at some point as well...
    WoW is a game. The point of a game is to have fun. Thus if an ability provides fun, it inherently serves the primary purpose of the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard should increase Minor Glyph slots and add Eyes of the Beast as a Minor glyph.
    Black Lives Matter

I miss you every day. :[

Deleted
    not without giving it purpose. they want to reduce button bloat. EotB just didnt really have any meaningful use. fun is ok, but at some point it should also have actual use. otherwise, meh, i can do without it.
    1. Reducing button bloat means reducing the numbers of abilities you need to use all the time or reducing the number of buttons that are very situational by combining them. Fun abilities do not enter into the button bloat by definition, since if you don't want to use them, you can live easily without ever putting them on your bars.
    2. Fun abilities do not need to have a purpose. You play the game for fun, and this is a fun ability, therefor its existence should not be conditioned by it having a purpose other then fun.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Superman-BladesEdge View Post
    Here's a pretty solid reason. Immaturity.

Because WoW is such a Mature upstanding Gentlemens game

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asthreon View Post
    --Snipped--

I am all for fun, but tea-bagging someone while channeling your pet is like someone sleeping with their sister. It may seem like fun, but somewhere way deep down, we can only hope they know it is wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am all for fun, but tea-bagging someone while channeling your pet is like someone sleeping with their sister. It may seem like fun, but somewhere way deep down, we can only hope they know it is wrong.
    2 extremes dont you think but the fun slayer has spoken.

Im a hunter I didnt care for it but using my pet to explore in stealth if i had the ability to could be fun

Yes, it was fun. It was not needed to be on your action bars.
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Eyes of the Beast + WoD = Playable Chimeron.

qed

Wow. According to you: Incest == ganking and tea-bagging someone in a game. I don't even know what to say about that.

Quote Originally Posted by cabyio View Post
    Wow. According to you: Incest == ganking and tea-bagging someone in a game. I don't even know what to say about that.
    He's superman, he's always right.
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cabyio View Post
    i think it means sleeping with someone else s sister. as in i ganked you im on the same level as a guy that bones yours sister.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DSRilk View Post
    WoW is a game. The point of a game is to have fun. Thus if an ability provides fun, it inherently serves the primary purpose of the game.
    Yes! Thank you!
    Lock rocks, made to order.

10+ Year Old Account
    not without giving it purpose. they want to reduce button bloat. EotB just didnt really have any meaningful use. fun is ok, but at some point it should also have actual use. otherwise, meh, i can do without it.
    meaningful purpose? roleplaying. WoW is after all a mmoRPG. not everyone raids or does pvp. a lot of people roleplay.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Asthreon View Post

LFR Immerseus is serious Biz.

As someone who doesn't like the idea of the classes/specs of WoW having what are in essence the same spells, only with different names/animations, I wouldn't mind at all.