Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Back in UO it made sense. Nowadays, I say no to that. I want only useful/fun items to take regular space in my bags, not stacks of whatever.

EDIT: Should've read the OP more carefully. I don't have a problem with my warrior throwing infinite copies of his weapon with Heroic Strike. WoW has several things like this that are easy enough to ignore.
    Last edited by Zuben; 2014-04-24 at 08:50 AM.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?

Quote Originally Posted by Zuben View Post
    Back in UO it made sense. Nowadays, I say no to that. I want only useful/fun items to take regular space in my bags, not stacks of whatever.

EDIT: Should've read the OP more carefully. I don't have a problem with my warrior throwing infinite copies of his weapon with Heroic Strike. WoW has several things like this that are easy enough to ignore.
    See...things like shattering throw I can forgive, you can throw your weapon, and have a chain attached to it to pull it back when it gets out of hand. That's fantasy. Hell, i'd even be okay with a magic satchel that replensishes the brews and shit so I can constantly drink them...I guess I just have an issue with the idea of the class being a guy who only brings a limited amount of items to a fight...Although, I guess the point made before was that a mage isnt really just flinging off hundreds of fireballs in a small amount of time, but...obviously combat would be extremely boring without constant action. I think I just had some sort of revelation. Definitely can see a monk who has an enchanted pocket or satchel which replenishes brews or elixirs for him to drink during the mist of combat. Wow, actually oddly enough, the class just became way cooler with that in mind. Cool stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    The bag isn't enchanted, there's just a gnome mage in there conjuring the stuff for him.

It makes me want to write a complaint to Blizzard. For making the Monk the only class to be able to drink during fights. NERF

Never bothered me much. As a rogue, I bought my poisons and kept them at the ready. Once they removed them and used the excuse "regenerating toxin pouches" or whatever, I rolled with it because it was a nice convenience.

It seems like everything like that and simple wood for my fires is being replaced by toys. Still waiting on that toy box, blizzard!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    All blizz has to do is add brew/tea pouches to monk belts and it's like we always have brews/teas with us at all time