10+ Year Old Account

Revantusk tribe, ar they still part of the Horde?

It seems unclear as if they're still part of the horde or not even looking on wowpedia after the zandalari madness started coming up ad up till mop.

So far as I know they still are as of the beginning of cata and I don't know of any mention of them since. So I'd guess yes until proven wrong.

Yes, they are still part of the Horde. If I remember correctly, you do some quests with them against other Forest Troll tribes and the Wildhammer Dwarves.

Watch my Warcraft 3 stuff in either YouTube, BitChute, DailyMotion, DTube, FruitLab, or Brighteon.

Deleted
    There were Revantusk trolls helping Vol'jin during the 5.3 Siege Build-up, if Wowpedia is to be believed. So I assume they are still with the Horde and that they threw their lot in with Vol'jin against Garrosh.

The Horde still has Forest Trolls among its ranks even in the current patch (there's some running around in Razor Hill, even though the Forest Troll vendor in the shrine got removed for whatever reason). Beside Revantusk Village there's a good number of them in Stonetalon as well.

Quote Originally Posted by arcaneshot View Post
    The Horde still has Forest Trolls among its ranks even in the current patch (there's some running around in Razor Hill, even though the Forest Troll vendor in the shrine got removed for whatever reason). Beside Revantusk Village there's a good number of them in Stonetalon as well.
    https://twitter.com/Dave_Maldo/statu...85767102857216 That's the reason.

OT: Yes, they're still a part of the Horde. They had slightly different quests in Cata compared to Vanilla, and they were very much a part of the Horde then. Any forest trolls you see in Horde ranks would, most likely, be of the Revantusk tribe.
    3 hints to surviving MMO-C forums:
    1.) If you have an opinion, someone will say that it is wrong
    2.) If you have a source, there will be people who refuse to believe it
    3.) If you use logic, it will be largely ignored
    btw: Spires of Arak = Arakkoa.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Yes and no.

Technically, they have never been part of the Horde. While they appreciated the direction where Thrall brought the Horde nowdays, memories of how it actually was didn't make them comfortable in fully joining it. Still, Horde and Revantusk developed, nonetheless, a pact of mutual support and respect. So the Revantusk can be considered allies of the Horde, but not part of it. Not like the Darkspear, in a nutshell.

Anyway, this "pact" has hardly been undermined by the Zandalari. The presence of Forest Trolls in the 5.4 (which could be no other but Revantusk) strongly hints that it's all right in this sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Elder Torntusk Quote We are proud to call ourselves the last tribe of Forest Trolls to serve the Horde.

or they go back and forth like revan from star wars O)o0o0o)o)o)o)o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o