Thread: Trinket Choices

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Metaphoric View Post
    There are tons of buffs/debuffs you can have on Stampede pets indefinitely, I know of a way to get about 190% attack speed on Stampede pets + 30% crit chance + 30% crit damage + 20% damage done. You can only ideally have one or two of those up at the same time though.
    Oi, ve!

Quit bugging for your parses mister!

Quote Originally Posted by Artemishowl View Post
    Oi, ve!

Quit bugging for your parses mister!
    My parses are 200% legit, check all my logs if you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Metaphoric View Post
    250%* legit 10/10 NO BUGS ON ME

Quote Originally Posted by Dukeem View Post
    You realize this game is literally FILLED with exploits like that? There's currently a game breaking one out on the loose, I don't think too many people know about it though hence why it hasn't been hotfixed yet, Saw a 530 hunter burst 1.2 mill dps with it. Right off the top of my head I know of quite a few, mostly minor ones which won't make that big of a difference.

- - - Updated - - -

actually depending on the duration on them, you can stack them. If one last for 60 seconds and you're able to get another one on there within that 60 seconds that realistically you can have both debuffs up at the same time.
    The crit one is 10 seconds, it takes 30+ seconds to get the attack speed, the 20% damage done lasts 20 sec, e.g. you can't stack any one of those. There's a 20% haste one that lasts a minute, which lets you get that + 100% attack speed without losing Stampede uptime on either one.

But very few of these exploits have durations of over 15-ish seconds, most are lower, hence my finishing comment. Currently there are two (maybe three) worth stacking if you wanna exploit (that I know of, anyway).

I don't think discussing exploits is allowed, though, anyway.

Deleted
    Wtb glyph of stampede baseline.

HIJACKING

any version of AoC beats anything right? Like, I have a 536 AoC, a 561 Harroms and a 561 TED. Comfortable with both BM and SV, which spec/trinket combo will be best? I'm assuming SV with harrom/aoc, OR BM with TED/AOC? or is there any version that both 561 TED/Harroms beats a AoC combo?
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Regen View Post
    HIJACKING

any version of AoC beats anything right? Like, I have a 536 AoC, a 561 Harroms and a 561 TED. Comfortable with both BM and SV, which spec/trinket combo will be best? I'm assuming SV with harrom/aoc, OR BM with TED/AOC? or is there any version that both 561 TED/Harroms beats a AoC combo?
    if u use both HT and TED, u will be a cruel victim of RNG. ur trink proc will be totally unpredictable. so some fight u may be doing too good, other ones not so good.

Deleted
    HIJACKING

Thing with AoC is, well for BM is reduces BW as well, which is huge, and for SV, it lines up so well with things like AMoC. You can also predict it as it has an ICD and line it up with your 2nd stampede etc. If you don't use AoC, you may not always get a 2nd stampede.

So combining ted and ht has a bigger window of potential? In that it can produce higher numbers on a good pull, but also a lot lower on a bad?

So combining ted and ht has a bigger window of potential? In that it can produce higher numbers on a good pull, but also a lot lower on a bad?
    It'll pretty much always produce lower numbers. Just sim it, tho.

Deleted
    On a fight that's sub 3min 20sec it MIGHT be worth it as survival (Or slightly longer if you have >HCWF version). In almost all other cases a 2nd stampede will shit on any other damage you might get out of Haromm+TeD

- - - Updated - - -

200 sec, 536AoC, 561 TeD, 561 Harrom's
    300 sec, 536AoC, 561 TeD, 561 Harrom's

Hmm. 2,000 per second over 300 seconds is 600,000 damage overall. Sooo that's a decent amount.

Hmm. 2,000 per second over 300 seconds is 600,000 damage overall. Sooo that's a decent amount.
    0.64% increase + you risk having shitty RNG on one or both trinkets, losing you way more DPS than that potential gain (ofc, with amazing RNG they can be much better), but AoC doesn't have that first problem.

Deleted
    Playing SV and adding more RNG is just pointless, it's 2k more dps SIMCRAFT, which will in most cases swing betweeen 20k dps loss to 20k dps increase (outside of LnL RNG).

And that's only if the fight is short enough so that you won't fit in a second stampede, as soon as you can have an extra stampede due to AoC it becomes a DPS increase.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Playing SV and adding more RNG is just pointless, it's 2k more dps SIMCRAFT, which will in most cases swing betweeen 20k dps loss to 20k dps increase (outside of LnL RNG).

And that's only if the fight is short enough so that you won't fit in a second stampede, as soon as you can have an extra stampede due to AoC it becomes a DPS increase.
    Would also like to add here that you will get a second stampede in every fight in SoO, unless you are in a guild such as Paragon/REM who have extremely fast kill times. The shortest fight length is around 4minutes or so at best for most guilds, even the top end ones, so AoC + Haromms should always be the better choice for SV.

Sounds good. I'll just stick with harroms and aoc then.

The extra stampede bonus is only partially true and depends on fight length.
    As others said, sub 3:20 both have 1 stampede. From then to 4:59 AoC has one bonus. But from 5:00 to 6:40 it is equal again (both have used 2)
    This is quite a common fight lenght where AoC does not have the additional stampede bonus...
    But nevertheless, AoC is just great and is a good general choice due to the additional utility it provides

Even if you don't gain an extra stampede on 5:00 - 6:40 fights, you can line up your 2nd stampede with AoC, which you can't with the RPPM trinkets, which is a massive dps boost in and of itself.
    Retired hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Nnug View Post
    Even if you don't gain an extra stampede on 5:00 - 6:40 fights, you can line up your 2nd stampede with AoC, which you can't with the RPPM trinkets, which is a massive dps boost in and of itself.
    "only" like 7k over not doing it (just popping it on cooldown).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post
    Sarcasm? Because logs from this week shows you stacking at least two debuffs for the stampede exploit :S