Thread: Trinket Choices

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Pivotpony View Post
    Sarcasm? Because logs from this week shows you stacking at least two debuffs for the stampede exploit :S
    1) Why quote something I said weeks ago? Just trying to spark something?

2) I wrote that before I did the debuff thing. You all seem to assume I've been doing it for ever and ever and never got caught or some shit.

If you wanna discuss exploits, make a new thread for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post
    1) Why quote something I said weeks ago? Just trying to spark something?

2) I wrote that before I did the debuff thing. You all seem to assume I've been doing it for ever and ever and never got caught or some shit.

If you wanna discuss exploits, make a new thread for it.
    I was just reading through the thread, and saw it was 3 pages long. Didn't look at the date, and assumed it was the other way around (you guys bringing it into this thread)

Edit;
    And what I quoted was a bit over a week old, stop getting so riled up about a question.

I was just reading through the thread, and saw it was 3 pages long. Didn't look at the date, and assumed it was the other way around (you guys bringing it into this thread)

Edit;
    And what I quoted was a bit over a week old, stop getting so riled up about a question.
    10 days old, I checked, still irrelevant, still just trying to create a fuss (again).

10+ Year Old Account
    10 days old, I checked, still irrelevant, still just trying to create a fuss (again).
    So now 10 days it not "a bit over a week old" ? You also used the exploit two days after posting it.

And only reason I mention it, was because you yourself said "Check my logs"...

So now 10 days it not "a bit over a week old" ? You also used the exploit two days after posting it.

And only reason I mention it, was because you yourself said "Check my logs"...
    You're boring, make a new thread if you wanna discuss (don't).

10+ Year Old Account
    Get over it. He used a bug on farm content. Who cares

10+ Year Old Account
    You're boring, make a new thread if you wanna discuss (don't).
    Hehe, don't worry, I won't.

Thought for some reason you started to deny using it. As I said, I didn't see that the post was old.

Hehe, don't worry, I won't.

Thought for some reason you started to deny using it. As I said, I didn't see that the post was old.
    No problem then.

Much love. <3

"only" like 7k over not doing it (just popping it on cooldown).
    7k ain't shit.

Also why is garrosh dps so weird? I did an LFR siege crafter and finished at 260k, then immediately after joined a garrosh 10 and every attempt was under 180k. Which I feel like I should have been higher than I was on the single target fight. I wasn't even on engineer or anything either. It was odd.
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Regen View Post
    7k ain't shit.

Also why is garrosh dps so weird? I did an LFR siege crafter and finished at 260k, then immediately after joined a garrosh 10 and every attempt was under 180k. Which I feel like I should have been higher than I was on the single target fight. I wasn't even on engineer or anything either. It was odd.
    Was the garry fight without using AoC? in that case may be 180K be sensible by putting blame on bad rng.

Nope I stuck with what I was using (which was 536 aoc / 561 ht) as survival. It was pissing me off though like a standstill (mostly) single target (mostly) fight I was around 250k then another fight with a good bit of AOE damage possible I did less. Granted dying with a fresh ss does hurt dps but shouldn't be that bad

Prolly had Hawk turned off or something.

I did that once.

Deleted
    Might've missed buffs/debuffs in the 10m

The transitions have a bit of downtime which can tank your DPS. Siegecrafter is burn burn burn.

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Might've missed buffs/debuffs in the 10m
    Well we didn't have crit strike, I don't think. That's huge. And like a good hunter I didn't have that pet (sp haste, attack speed, sambas, core hound, tank pet)

Quote Originally Posted by Regen View Post
    Well we didn't have crit strike, I don't think. That's huge. And like a good hunter I didn't have that pet (sp haste, attack speed, sambas, core hound, tank pet)
    Crit's huge for survival.. well, better than the other two stats at least (duh). That and probably missing out on stormlashes, skull banners, shattering throws.. any major DPS CD that you can probably get out of a 25 man that sometimes is missing in a 10 man can be a key factor as well for obvious reasons.

DPS in 10m can look very poor compared to 25m, simply because missing buffs, CDs like skull banner, stormlash, etc. Based on your composition, it can really suck.