Giant t-rex skimirror costume

I recently brought invited a friend to group from another server, and much to my surprise when he came over he had this costume (he stole from someone else on his server which I intern did as well with my sky mirror) of this freaking GARGANTUAN white trex.....he was almost twice the size of a person with that compass toy that turns you into the bull pirate with an elixir of giant growth on a mammoth (how i usually like to derp around and mess with ppl lol). Just wondering if anyone knows specifically how to set it up, if it's a glitch or something, to turn into that GARGANTUAN t-rex?

Thanks!

Something with mages, then Ai-Li's Skymirror

Herald of the Titans Lord Pebbleton's Avatar
    I think there's a T-rex you can pickpocket, and get its appearance with a rogue...
    At least, last time I found a rogue morphed into a T-rex, so I used Skymirror, and joined a BG. Ahahah.

Well, this explains why there are four giant dinosaurs lumbering around Shrine of Two Moons the other week.
    CPU: Intel Core i5-4670k 3.4GHz | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR3-1866 | GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 760 4GB (2-Way SLI) | Motherboard: MSI Z87-G45
    Cooling: Noctua NH-D14 65.0 CFM CPU Cooler; 200mm Fans x3; | Case: HAF 922 | PSU: Corsair Pro 750W

80+ FPS in Raids on Ultra. Stay mad.