Deleted

How many Subscribe have wow lost this spring?

Hi all someone know how many ppl wow lost during this spring? because in my realm a lot of people freeze the account and i want to know if somebody know the nunmber

Mod-note. Locked the thread, there's already a thread of this topic. As well, the Q1/2014 call has not been hosted yet.
    Last edited by Lochton; 2014-04-24 at 10:55 AM.

Deleted
    Not yet! I heard some people on these forums that the numbers will be presented pretty soon though. So just wait and we'll see. Hopefully it isn't too bad, but it could be maybe up to 1 million sub losses at worst.

The number can be deceived.

First, it includes Chinese "pay as you go" accounts.
    Second, the battle chest is $5 sometimes. That free month counts as sub.

Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    The number can be deceived.

First, it includes Chinese "pay as you go" accounts.
    Second, the battle chest is $5 sometimes. That free month counts as sub.
    it counts as a sub because you have to buy another month (or a prepaid card) to activate the free month...

Deleted
    I'd say at least 500k as a guess. You can see it on the server lists. My old medium server is often low now. I havent seen a queue on Silvermoon EU for ages (I know it's anacdeotal but I reckon it will be a massive loss.) What can blizz expect having a subscription based game with no new content for a year?

10+ Year Old Account
    Locked the thread,

there's already a thread of this topic. As well, the Q1/2014 call has not been hosted yet.

You are welcome to follow the details in my signature if you are curious.

- Gehco
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..