#decisions #struggles Razer gear or new personal stuff?

Hey y'all.

I have been playing WoW since the BETA and have had quite a few breaks in between.
    Now after a couple of weeks (6~) I bought a subscription again yesterday but in my opinion WoW has become even more boring/dead.

I was wondering if WoW is actually still worth it to buy a Razer naga and a Razer Ultimate Blackwidow mechanical keyboard for
    or If I should spend the money on new clothes etc?

What you guys think ?
    I'm not a hardcore raider or PvP'er and I like the keyboard and mouse a lot. But the same goes for new clothes.

10+ Year Old Account
    #thisisnttwitter
    Buy new clothes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

If you're asking if it will improve the game? Then not really, all it does is enable you to move your current macros if any to the mouse and/or keyboard. If you're bored of the game it wont help, so just go buy clothes or whatever.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

15+ Year Old Account
    if you want to be taken seriously, stop with the dumb hash tags.

On topic: i'm not that big of a fan of Razer stuff, some people say it's the best, but i'vr also seen a lot of people easily breaking their stuff on accident, as if it wasn't put well together.

Personally i use a Logitech G510 keyboard, it's sturdy, has a nice display (get the LCD sirealsoftware, it's nice) and a Steelseries Ikari laser mouse, though that one is getting a bit old now.
    'Something's awry.' -Duhgan 'Bel' beltayn

'A Man choses, a Slave obeys.' -Andrew Rayn

bump------------

10+ Year Old Account
    I re-read main post few times to fully understand for clarity. and my answer is to buy new clothes. To quote you, you dont find the game enjoyable. so logically, why invest in it?
    Quote Originally Posted by kammyz View Post
    in my opinion WoW has become even more boring/dead.
    As for this question:
    Quote Originally Posted by kammyz View Post
    was wondering if WoW is actually still worth it to buy a Razer naga and a Razer Ultimate Blackwidow
    Ive been a Naga Epic and Razer Anansi owner for awhile and can say their products are still good. However, their reasoning have to justify its purposes. For example, my mouse died and my keyboard letters faded. Hence got new peripherals.

Have to ask yourself, is it something I NEED or something I WANT? Those two words have changed the way I shop and has literaly saved me hundreds. Food for thought and take my advice with a grain of salt
    Grandmaster Tidestout
    <Stand Tall>US-Stormrage

OP, this isn't Twitter.

Razer Naga is awesome for WoW, tbh. It's the best computer hardware purchase I've ever made. Being able to have all of your abilities at the tip of your thumb leaves your left hand completely free for WSAD, so that you can easily move your mouse around and use abilities simultaneously. It makes moving and ability-use incredibly easy.

Keyboard however, I'd advise against getting a mechanical keyboard. I've got a Razer Blackwidow and the keys are incredibly noisy. I didn't really find it any more useful than my standard Apple Wireless Keyboard.

Deleted
    You want an honest, detailed opinion? Here it is.

I own a Razer Naga for 2 years now, the old model, yes the one that has the 2 extra buttons to the side of the left click, not behind the mouse wheel.
    The question YOU want to ask youreslf is, do you want to have a much easier time playing WoW ( and probably other games, keep in mind the mouse works with all games )
    Even if you do raid or PvP to some level, the mouse would improve your performance.

It's fairly cheap and well worth the money, but it's not something that is needed.
    The mouse feels very well under the hand and has still a perfect condition, and I spend a lot of time using it. The thumb buttons feel great after about 10-20 hours of usage. People who say the mouse brakes easily is a load of crap talk. The mouse feels very stable and unless you don't throw it against a wall for loseing your roll on that gear you need you'll be perfect. The mouse is wired and the cable is made from very good material, it will not screw your mouse up.

if you do choose to buy a Razer product buy the Naga first, it is WAY better than the keyboard. I still play on a keyboard that came with my computer and its more than perfect, when you have 17 optimisable buttons under your hand. Also Mechanical keyboards are very noisy, which can annoy others when your speaking through your mic or if anyone is sleeping.

Quote Originally Posted by Hezip View Post
    People who say the mouse brakes easily is a load of crap talk.
    Yeah, I got my Razer Naga shortly after Razer first released them, and used it for 4 years before replacing it; it still works fine.