Heroic Garrosh 10 Man - Help Required!

Hey guys and gals of MMO-Champion, so we're reaching the 350 wipes mark at this point and i'm concerned that if we don't kill the boss soon people will give up or just start leaving. Anyways, a little a overview of our current situtation:

Raid Comp
    Brewmaster Monk (Me)
    Blood DK
    Resto Shaman
    Combat Rogue
    Destro Lock
    Shadow Priest
    BM Hunter
    Fire Mage
    Arms Warrior
    Balance Druid

Overview of our Current Strategy
    Phase 1: Brewmaster solo tanks Garrosh for all of Phase 1, smoke bomb for iron star explosion, beat timer for 2nd hellscream. Transition

Temple of the Jade Serpent: We engage the front 3 packs, Combat Rogue, Resto Shaman, Blood DK, Shadow Priest on the Left. Brewmaster and Arms Warrior on the Middle. Destro Lock, Fire Mage, and Balance Druid on the Right. Use AoE stuns/interrupts, I'm not aware of the raid CDs used for the annihalates, I know personally I use Diffuse Magic and Zen Meditation to cheese 4 Annihalates (I've always been wary of trying to go for a 5th incase my MS is slightly off)

Phase 2: Ranged go out for desecrates, come back in for MCs. Our shaman typically spirit links the first whirling afterwards the ranged will move away from the boss for any further whirlings. We can typically get Garrosh 13-18% before ToES intermission.

Terrace of the Endless Springs: AFK method

Phase 2 Cont'd: Come back out, continue with the phase 2 mechanics, spread out for empowered whirling.

Phase 3: Lust, follow Phase 2 mechanics plus 1 empowered whirling.

Phase 4: We only reached once but our plan is to have the brewmaster kite the ironstar, and as for the 4th malice we were going to have our 2 rogues/balance druid (our 2nd rogue had some internet issues last night) with the malice holder. Thats about as far as we have got.

I will post our logs and will greatly appreciate any criticism or tips that any can provide!

Here are the logs from last night (currently not letting me post links until I post a few times will come back and edit)
    http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/...jkWNy#fight=11

This community has always been amazing in helping in the past so thank you all in advance for your time and advice!
    Last edited by Deverick; 2014-04-24 at 11:17 AM. Reason: Logs added

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    If you can play mistweaver and have gear for it i would recommend solo tanking dk with 2 healers over 2 tanks 1 healer. And have the SP kite iron star in last phase with feathers.

Just felt way more easy.

Deleted
    Have your druid kite the Iron Star. Travel Form is just exactly fast enough to outrun the Iron Star, which makes kiting it 100% idiot-proof for druids. The phase isn't really a DPS check by any means anyway, and after the HP nerf a successful interrupt of his first cast usually correlates with a kill.

Sorry guys, I guess I should clarify a little bit we have only got to Phase 4 once. I think our main problem is consistency in the first intermission and overall DPS just doesn't feel where it should be. Sorry for the confusion! Thank you for the tips above, will definitely take them into consideration!
    Last edited by Deverick; 2014-04-24 at 11:30 AM.

My suggestions.... I hated kiting P4 on my brewmaster, reason being a rogue can have permanent sprint and they can keep the ironstar within reach of the boss when necessary, also if something happens to the tank it's nice to not have an instant wipe.

Now as for the transition into the realm in p1-2, I highly recommend letting the DK taunt 3-4 seconds before you go up so he can get some juicy vengeance. This will help you down those adds a bit quicker. Normally I tank with a pally, I pull, let gary hit me once, then he taunts off me so we're both at 200-300k vengeance and we swap after the wolf rider comes out so we aren't starving the other for vengeance.

I don't like the dps cloak on this fight either. It barely adds extra dps, and you can get more if you're soaking more desolate. Also, don't pop your tiger at the start of the fight, save him for the transition when you're soaking desolates, that's when you need the dps boost. Also, don't use chi wave, switch to Chi burst. As soon as people get Mind controled, chi burst them and keg smash, you'll pop those people out almost immediately, which will also lead to a net gain in dps.