Deleted

A simple question that has many answers.

Hey MMO CHAMPION.

First time posting in forums, been a lurker for a couple of years now but never really needed to join up as I knew pretty much most of my questions right away.

However I've recently dabbed my feet into the whole 'PVP' side of WoW and although I do enjoy it I can't seem to decide on what to roll as; now most questions on this ask "what is stronger" mine's more towards the "what is your personal experience with said classes".

The only reason I ask this is because I plan on using a boost and I don't have a great amount of time at the moment, the two classes are the DK and the Rogue, I like the 'outside' look on the play style, the bruiser of a DK or the SURPRISE of the Rogue.

Anyone has any thoughts on the two classes? I'm not talking in terms of strength because WOD beta is out 'Soonish' but I would like to know more about both classes from the main PVP forum.

sorry for the rant, wanted to cover everything before I get set on fire and banned.

Rogue, because we are the most underplayed class and you'll be a ninja. But pick your class posts aren't allowed... but I'll leave you with this.

Rogues are more control/finesse type classes. You control the fight, and when the fight happens (stealth, vanish, ect).

DKs can do a lot of ST damage or Spread Damage with dots. Necoritcs is an amazing debuff when applied correctly for pressure.

Both are good classes, but it comes down to playing what you feel comfortable playing. I'm better on my rogue than my DK in PvP.... even though I hear DK is easier to play.
    "Clearly every aspect of one's life, from financial stability to social popularity, to sexual prowess can be boiled down to 4 numbers: One's Arena rating" ~ Xandamere

Really just depends what your looking to do, i main a UHDK for RBGs and its not really difficult but it comes with a fair amount of responsibility (Target Calling). Rogues on the other hand can be extremely invaluable in RBGs due to the ability to train healers, steal nodes, and smoke bomb.

I dislike playing my DK in arenas so if you go that route i would suggest rogue, unless your desire is to play DK in rated bg and feel like putting the the added responsibility and effort i would just go rogue.
    I don't want to live on this planet anymore.