Deleted

How to spend my Spirits of Harmony

I've recently gotten quite a few Motes of Harmony while farming for the Alani mount. More than 1200 total probably. What should I spend them on?

best selling crafting material on your realm

10+ Year Old Account
    Trillium/lotus best bet. You could also spend them to buy crates for archy and try for the tolvir mount.

Money, probably lotus, although unloading 2400 lotus might take a while. You are sitting on approx 70k

But I would spend it all on Archeology boxes if you are in to that. I'm still missing the Dwarf staff, Troll's Zin'Rokh and the Fossil Shield. Its a hell of a grind to get every item.

2400? Ouch... i guess pvp isnt that rewarding

Quote Originally Posted by Nohara View Post
    Money, probably lotus, although unloading 2400 lotus might take a while. You are sitting on approx 70k

But I would spend it all on Archeology boxes if you are in to that. I'm still missing the Dwarf staff, Troll's Zin'Rokh and the Fossil Shield. Its a hell of a grind to get every item.
    240 lotus, he said 1200 motes, not spirits
    I don't think this matters nearly as much as you think it does.

Check your realm on Theundermine Journal.

Quote Originally Posted by zoefschildpad View Post
    240 lotus, he said 1200 motes, not spirits
    Ah, thats a big difference, my bad.

7k, well, thats change these days

Trillium or Lotus are likely to be the best selling mats you have. Would only buy leather if you're a LW and just can't be arsed to farm the 20 for your daily cd.

I spend mine on Tol'vir arch boxes chasing that damn bug mount. If yu wan money, Golden Lotus are your best bet. Find someone buying bulk and COD them

10+ Year Old Account
    Personally i would use mine on Troll fragments, trying to get the damned sword :P

Archy boxes are your best bet. I've got so many Golden Lotuses growing on my farms it's not worth buying them.

Lotus > Alchemy Transmute Master > Gems > Profit