Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    No I meant people taking multiple smoking breaks during a workday and getting paid equally...idk I've never really worked with smokers
    I take 1 smoke break in the morning and 1 in the afternoon each of which is 5 minutes at most, everyone in the office gets 'breakfast time' or 25 to 30 minutes to do fuck all and maybe have something to eat during the morning. My smoke breaks throughout the day take up less time than this and I don't take the breakfast time either so I am in fact doing more work than non smokers.......
    Last edited by Attackrabbit; 2014-05-08 at 07:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kippi View Post
    It's always fun to try and have a debate until the wall-of-text, pseudo-intellectual sensationalists come around.
    What debate is there to be had? You don't like them, others do. Don't do things you don't like, and stop trying to tell others what to do.

Simple fucking shit really.

Most sane places have banned smoking of any kind indoors to begin with.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Quote Originally Posted by kippi View Post
    Why regulate a fashion trend. Ecigs are like purses, can't go out with out some bro showing you his "AMAZING NEW REBUILDABLE MOD OMFG AREWECOOLYETFUCKKK."

If you are dumb enough to believe that an unregulated nicotine product putting large amounts of glycol in your body is healthy, you definitely deserve the cancer you get.
    A simple printed amount of nicotine is all that needs to be added. There was a study on glycol inhalation... iirc there weren't any overt negatives.

Quote Originally Posted by anyaka21 View Post
    It's not really about regulation as much as "further testing is required." Until that time, they should, at minimum, be treated as an actual cigarette, and not allowed to smoke them in public places, indoors.
    They puff out vapor... they're nothing like cigs when we refer to 2nd hand smoke.