Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Honestly if the show was only about the designs it would have been decent to watch... But all this exaggeration is really hard to watch. I get it, blizzard is trying some new public approach, but please don't... As a long time warcraft fan I cannot bear to see you being complete sell outs, even if I know you are, you at least had the decency to hide it and pretend customer came first... but this show is just... I can't even find a word bad enough to describe it... I will not watch this show again.

Deleted
    More of this bullshit? Reality shows are pretty dumb as they are but -trying- to be a reality show is worse.

At least they could have talked about the bike rather than the deadline - Blizzard imposing a ridiculous deadline on another company is fairly hilarious though. When is WoD coming again?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Metzen

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samwise_Didier

Both are in their early forties.

Looks like the early onset of male menopause to me. lol I wonder if they have Corvettes in their driveways.

10+ Year Old Account
    That first ep was painful and the last one I will be watching.

Deleted
    Looks like the early onset of male menopause to me. lol I wonder if they have Corvettes in their driveways.
    ^
    This, so much. :l
    Not watching this anymore either.

So there was literally zero building of bikes, they always ruin this crap with the fake drama.

Exact same thing with American Restoration, the first series, that show was amazing, it was all about the restoration of cool items, now, it's all about his life and wife and brother and this fake drama and blah blah blah, the actual restoration process takes up around 8 minutes of the 30 min show, never seen a show so ruined over the course of a series in my life, fuck history channel.

Even the already 99% fake and set up Pawn Stars is getting worse with the fake drama and stories, urgh reality tv is so awful, especially when some of the shows could genuinely be interesting and good television.

This would would be watchable if the hairy Horde team captain was a bit more like a real non-mad person, and said "awesome!!" less.

Bad. Bad.

Wow, this thing is just awful. I'm actually embarrassed for them.

And talk about a boys-only clubhouse atmosphere, sheesh. Blizzard, I am disappoint =/

Don't get me wrong. I rode bikes with my husband, and appreciate a lot about motorcycles, but this is just too freaking much. The testosterone is overwhelming. Plus even though I am a Horde player through and through, the whole Orcs expansion is combining with this to turn me off. Never thought i'd say it about Blizzard, but they have really lost some of their magic. This stuff they are doing is just cheap.

Deleted
    I really dont care what chopper wins. IMHO choppers have wheels, not tracks. Both designs suck cause of that.

Wow talk about "we only have 5 weeks" for 10minutes .. if you acctualy would do some work in that time you might finish in 3 ..
    I was hoping the show was more about designs, how to make the bike and details about working in that industry, rather then .. let's tell a story about 6 dudes .. and let them rant on about how they only have 5 weeks.

Bet the bikes where done before this even started wonder if they will get leaked at any point.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by furydeath View Post
    Bet the bikes where done before this even started wonder if they will get leaked at any point.
    Nah, but the plans and frames probably were. They need to remain flexible depending on feedback they receive, but a real team of engins is probably going to make the choppers.

mythbusters.. still the only good reality tv show.

*In the video*
    Fat American kids whining

The "impossible deadline" is getting old. I guess just showing how they design the bikes and build them isn't interesting enough.

Too much drama and QQ about how much time they have for the "new" deadline. You'd have enough time if you didn't whine about it every 2 seconds. scripted reality shows /facepalm
    Stay salty my friends.

so bad.. and that fake drama.. omg - why i am even watching this ;(

I have a good feeling about the horde bike, when one of the guys making it hasn't done any sort of art design or stylizing before, yeah that bike is gonna look sweet.

First episode was kind of interesting.

Now there's the whole "we only have 5 weeks" thing which is crap, considering that nobody has ever seen the bikes and this was probably filmed several months ago. So there's some fake drama right there. And it looks like they are kicking up the fake drama for episode 3 judging by the promo.

My prediction: The drama will reach a boiling point by the last episode when fearing that Paul Jr. won't make the deadline Chris Metzen brings in Paul Sr. who then gets angry and smashes both choppers. Sorry fans, no mount for anybody.

Yeah, the fabricated drama makes it nearly unwatchable for me. I'd rather just watch them making it, rather than watching them talk about how they are not going to be able to make it the whole time. I can only imagine I'm in the minority here as this seems to be pretty standard for reality TV. I might consider watching the next one with the volume off to see if that helps.