Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    the reason for the 5 weeks, is cuz in 5 weeks, wildstar launches. BOOM mystery solved. They had diablo 3 ros for Elder scrolls online, now they have Azeroth Choppers for Wildstar

At least its something, coulda been worse, coulda been 6 more momths of SoO and losing more content promised at blizzcon

Quote Originally Posted by samelf View Post
    I know I'm going to sound crazy but I swear the table talk parts look like the were filmed sometime during blizcon. They were using the same background as the q&a session and it appeared to be the same table..
    It's called a "set" and can typically be moved around to wherever it's needed. Revolutionary concept.

Heh, these bikes are likely already done to the point that even the models are being finished right now.

Also my bet is that both bikes will end up in game.

Quote Originally Posted by Eucep View Post
    Heh, these bikes are likely already done to the point that even the models are being finished right now.

Also my bet is that both bikes will end up in game.
    To quote Blizzard themselves.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard
    But a game is defined largely by its limitations
    So while I would want to think that they would cave and give players both bikes, them flying off the rails and thinking that pissing half of the player base off like that somehow makes World of Warcraft into a better game wouldn't surprise me.

Deleted
    This felt more like a trailer for the series, than an actual episode, just lots of talk about the deadline. I want to see them building em and not some stupid fake drama.

What's with this fake drama crap? I want to see them build stuff. 10 mins of just trailer and nothing even gets done.

Just feels sooo forced.
    And having the exact same company build 2 bikes?
    Meh.

I haven't watched AC in a year or so but didn't they have the perfect match-up with OCC building one and PJD building the other?
    Flip for who does what and go from there.

I get Blizzard wants to do something 'special' but using a part of a once popular tv show to do it just misses that mark completely imo.