Class Design is awful.

So they take out Bloodboil and replace it with pestilence both spells are boring so it can't be for that reason. This is lazy un inspired crap this took me like 2 seconds to come up with hows about we keep blood boil give it a better graphic take out rolling blood or whatever that thing that spreads dot to other targets when you use bb is and combine em and take out pestilence from blood dks and make the spell flavour be something like. Boils the blood of all enemys with in 10 yards causing enemies blood to burst out and infect all targets with any of the Death Knight diseases effecting the target.Its like Blizz does not want classes to be cool or the class design team have 0 imagination. I am not saying my idea is good or will work but it about a million % better than just taking out blood boil and reusing pestilence.

10+ Year Old Account
    Adding commas and periods make it infinitely easier to read your angry opinions.
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

This has very little to do with class design and more with your complaints about the merging of BB into Pestilence, instead of merging Pestilence into BB.

In an extraordinarily complicated system, it is much easier to re-use a segment of code that already works instead of re-inventing the wheel and potentially breaking several other mechanics in the process. The tone of your feedback is extraordinarily hostile and is not likely to yield desirable results.

There is already a thread for this topic (BB merging with Pestilence):
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ood-DK-(gone)/
    "I have it all simmed."
    Euliat

10+ Year Old Account
    There are already threads open with far more constructive points and posts to discuss the changes in.

Closing.