Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I agree that SV's DoTs should scale with haste. I've always found it dumb that they don't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius
    Alas, sweet prince! You hath received thine own ass handed to ye.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeys View Post
    I am entitled to my opinion im not talking about hunters everyone is free to agree/disagree.
    That's nice and all but could you please shrink your tweets to the same size as Celestalon's? It is kind of wasting a ton of space.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Is that what it's like at the top? I've always wondered what it's like to play Hunter, but now that I know they use twitter I am permanently turned off to the class.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Metaphoric View Post
    I am sorry, but this. Some of those tweets are cringeworthy. You're a trial in a top 90 guild and you act like you should be the one designing this class. You've guildjumped constantly back and forth for ages.

"Neglecting a class" are you fkn serious..

Plus, if people are interested in this, they could just.. Follow Celestalon on Twitter. x.x
    I agree 200% my way sounded childish but go ahead and prove my concerns wrong

I agree 200% my way sounded childish but go ahead and prove my concerns wrong
    Hunter related issues are not more rarely addressed/explained by Blizzard than any other class - it just seems that way to you because you're being unreasonable.

Our DPS hasn't been mediocre, it's been just fine. We haven't brought a lot to the table other than some trap CC which proved useful in early progression, and our strength on Blackfuse belts.

Kill Shot's current mechanic is not causing any bugs, I got no idea what you're talking about here.

SV's Mastery isn't weak - it's just not better than Haste. It's not terribly bad and too weak just because it's the worst stat.

Deleted
    Hunter related issues are not more rarely addressed/explained by Blizzard than any other class - it just seems that way to you because you're being unreasonable.

Our DPS hasn't been mediocre, it's been just fine. We haven't brought a lot to the table other than some trap CC which proved useful in early progression, and our strength on Blackfuse belts.

Kill Shot's current mechanic is not causing any bugs, I got no idea what you're talking about here.

SV's Mastery isn't weak - it's just not better than Haste. It's not terribly bad and too weak just because it's the worst stat.
    Our dps has been mediocre for the most part of the expansion our dps improved during TOT when RPPM was introduced and you had trinkets/metagem/set bonuses and how good BM was scaling with Haste which made Haste number 1 priority.As you've said we brought nothing to the table in terms of Raid utility especially in 25m guilds.Once celestalon replied i've replied to his reply and explaining what i meant which was Kill shot failing to refresh it was a mistake of the moment cause i was in the middle of a league of legends ranked game.
    Another thing which i've checked now cause i happened to reply from my mobile before You claimed that i switched guilds back and forth you don't know me and you have absolutely no idea on why i have changed the guilds i have changed this game is about having fun and those guilds were giving me no joy.Once i didn't do things cause i was afraid what people were gonna say now i know that people judge regardless so i do what i feel is right and makes me feel happy cause this is the point of living you only live once.
    Another thing as childish and stupid my way of getting answers sounded they worked and i got answers cause when i used to construct polite and less childish questions i was a getting a huge ignorance.
    Last edited by mmocfd4c5bbef7; 2014-04-24 at 09:28 PM.

Deleted
    you only live once.
    #swag

Please use a space after dots =)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    #swag

Please use a space after dots =)
    As swagy as it sounds it's painfully true.

Deleted
    As swagy as it sounds it's painfully true.
    I never doubted your honesty.

Our dps has been mediocre for the most part of the expansion our dps improved during TOT when RPPM was introduced and you had trinkets/metagem/set bonuses and how good BM was scaling with Haste which made Haste number 1 priority.As you've said we brought nothing to the table in terms of Raid utility especially in 25m guilds.Once celestalon replied i've replied to his reply and explaining what i meant which was Kill shot failing to refresh it was a mistake of the moment cause i was in the middle of a league of legends ranked game.
    Another thing which i've checked now cause i happened to reply from my mobile before You claimed that i switched guilds back and forth you don't know me and you have absolutely no idea on why i have changed the guilds i have changed this game is about having fun and those guilds were giving me no joy.Once i didn't do things cause i was afraid what people were gonna say now i know that people judge regardless so i do what i feel is right and makes me feel happy cause this is the point of living you only live once.
    Another thing as childish and stupid my way of getting answers sounded they worked and i got answers cause when i used to construct polite and less childish questions i was a getting a huge ignorance.
    In T14 BM hunters were strong single-target and decent AoE (if you brought a worm pet we were actually quite good) - if you admit to your Kill Shot comment being a mistake, why include it in your post? Isn't it supposed to be educational or something?

Not even gonna try and argue with you about the guild stuff, Therona.

Also, you can get answers to your questions without being childish - anything else is a delusion. Plenty others get answers without (purposefully? e.e) being childish, bratty, annoying and entitled.

Deleted
    In T14 BM hunters were strong single-target and decent AoE (if you brought a worm pet we were actually quite good) - if you admit to your Kill Shot comment being a mistake, why include it in your post? Isn't it supposed to be educational or something?

Not even gonna try and argue with you about the guild stuff, Therona.

Also, you can get answers to your questions without being childish - anything else is a delusion. Plenty others get answers without (purposefully? e.e) being childish, bratty, annoying and entitled.
    You left the same guild i left and eventually i was more than happy that i did it led me to a better place and better Raid ranks you left the same guild i left don't forget that mr Azor and that guild right now is disbanded which once again proves my decision of leaving right.If you are happy that hunters provide no utility right now be happy for yourself cause i am not and at least my ways regardless of how childish and annoying they sounded they brought me some answers I am not happy with the way i got them but they got me something while your orthodox and mature ways got you what???

If i was interested in your Twitteraccount, i´d follow you there, but last time i checked, i wasn´t.

Deleted
    You left the same guild i left and eventually i was more than happy that i did it led me to a better place and better Raid ranks you left the same guild i left don't forget that mr Azor and that guild right now is disbanded which once again proves my decision of leaving right.If you are happy that hunters provide no utility right now be happy for yourself cause i am not and at least my ways regardless of how childish and annoying they sounded they brought me some answers I am not happy with the way i got them but they got me something while your orthodox and mature ways got you what???
    You sound really butthurt about some guild drama....

Deleted
    You sound really butthurt about some guild drama....
    Well m8 i am not ashamed of recognizing my mistakes.
    This is what gives me the motivation to improve and i always try to improve from my mistakes i will do shitloads of mistakes before i reach that point where
    i am gonna feel mature and more confident about my decisions and the things i do.

Deleted
    Well m8 i am not ashamed of recognizing my mistakes.
    This is what gives me the motivation to improve and i always try to improve from my mistakes i will do shitloads of mistakes before i reach that point where
    i am gonna feel mature and more confident about my decisions and the things i do.
    Jesus christ, what are you defending your self for?

;/

10char

Well this got derailed, anyway.

You should all like my Facebook or something.

Deleted
    Jesus christ, what are you defending your self for?
    For the the facts that Azor pointed about my guild history and also the ways i've used in order to get answers over twitter.

Joyful, I'mma let you finish, but I feel like this thread has fallen flat on it's back.

Hawkeyes, delete it and post a new one when you get new info. Also, avoid any former guild drama between you and anybody else, the majority of the readers couldn't care less about that.

Deleted
    ;/

10char

Well this got derailed, anyway.

You should all like my Facebook or something.
    I was looking at your FB page trying to find what kind of SimCraft rotation you use, couldn't find anything

Quote Originally Posted by Artemishowl View Post
    He kind of just picks and chooses I guess o-0.
    He kind of has to pick and choose. If he responded to all the questions presented to him on Twitter, he would be on it all day with little time for anything else. People would also start to expect that he always answer the questions, and when he couldn't they would get angry.