Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

I will post all my tweets here regarding the future of hunters.

Thank you all for your feedback regardless i appreciate it!
    Last edited by mmocfd4c5bbef7; 2014-04-24 at 11:14 PM.

Wow someone sure thinks he is the only hunter who's opinion matters. And no offense but those are the dumbest questions to ask I don't want raid utility, we aren't neglected, have never had a problem with Kill Shot and neither has any other hunter I've talked to and your questions seem focused on Surv which is the dumbest hunter spec spec and the one that needs the least improvement. Surv mastery is too weak? when MM mastery just plain sucks. Stop saying your speaking for all hunters when you are obviously not.

Deleted
    I am entitled to my opinion im not talking about hunters everyone is free to agree/disagree.

You're not really getting a lot of info. "plz fix kill shot bugs" .. "what bugs?" .. *you don't respond* And it was like that for pretty much every tweet i read :P
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by Fang7986 View Post
    Wow someone sure thinks he is the only hunter who's opinion matters. And no offense but those are the dumbest questions to ask I don't want raid utility, we aren't neglected, have never had a problem with Kill Shot and neither has any other hunter I've talked to and your questions seem focused on Surv which is the dumbest hunter spec spec and the one that needs the least improvement. Surv mastery is too weak? when MM mastery just plain sucks. Stop saying your speaking for all hunters when you are obviously not.
    Most hunters want at least one good piece of unique raid utility.

Hunters are extremely clearly neglected when any patch notes come up ever.

Kill shots reset function is objectively retarded.

Most of his questions are legitimate concerns. SV mastery is a bit less important though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    You're not really getting a lot of info. "plz fix kill shot bugs" .. "what bugs?" .. *you don't respond* And it was like that for pretty much every tweet i read :P
    Also this. You aren't presenting your questions well or following them up very well. You need to explain why the kill shot reset function is clunky with hunter attacks having travel time and sometimes needing to weave a shot in between kill shots depending on distance from the target, etc.

When will our pets stop getting stuck at objects like Rtards

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mistahwilshire View Post
    Most hunters want at least one good piece of unique raid utility.

Hunters are extremely clearly neglected when any patch notes come up ever.

Kill shots reset function is objectively retarded.

Most of his questions are legitimate concerns. SV mastery is a bit less important though.

- - - Updated - - -

Also this. You aren't presenting your questions well or following them up very well. You need to explain why the kill shot reset function is clunky with hunter attacks having travel time and sometimes needing to weave a shot in between kill shots depending on distance from the target, etc.
    I did quite frankly after his response if you dig it a bit you will find it unless it got lost in the replies :S I believe my concerns are valid and legitimate as I have said feel free to agree/disagree I am happy to hear everyone's opinion

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Keny View Post
    When will our pets stop getting stuck at objects like Rtards
    Lone wolf will be amazing!

I just wish he would reply to more than one hunter, and start actually saying information and not "just wait" or "we know"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemishowl View Post
    I just wish he would reply to more than one hunter, and start actually saying information and not "just wait" or "we know"
    Welcome to public relations 101.

We're in Alpha. Things are changing on a daily basis. Giving specifics to things that are in constant flux seems not only pointless, but dangerous as it raises expectations. See: Permanent MD, which is more than likely scrapped now.

Quote Originally Posted by Marxman View Post

We're in Alpha. Things are changing on a daily basis. Giving specifics to things that are in constant flux seems not only pointless, but dangerous as it raises expectations. See: Permanent MD, which is more than likely scrapped now.
    I.. know.. it's just frustrating still >.<

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemishowl View Post
    .I heavily agree this is why people misunderstand my intentions claiming tha I am I'm trying to represent hunters when I'm simply bringing up legitimate and valid issues..

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeys View Post
    .I heavily agree this is why people misunderstand my intentions claiming tha I am I'm trying to represent hunters when I'm simply bringing up legitimate and valid issues..
    No I understand because I've sent him a bit of tweets my self that just feel ignored or whatever. He kind of just picks and chooses I guess o-0.

Hawkeyes, represent me like one of your french girls!

/fabulous

And people wonder why the devs don't communicate much when this is the quality of communication they get. Geez.

So much entitlement and whine from so few tweets. I can only despair at how bad the rest of your tweets have been towards Celestalon and the rest of the devs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kisho View Post
    And people wonder why the devs don't communicate much when this is the quality of communication they get. Geez.

So much entitlement and whine from so few tweets. I can only despair at how bad the rest of your tweets have been towards Celestalon and the rest of the devs.
    Sometimes you have to do that to get the attention for their response though, go ahead and tweet a question that sounds generic and fine and you probably will get ignored tbh.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Marxman View Post

I agree and disagree at the same time permanent misdirection was never going to fix our raid utility issues and as you can clearly see it was decided to change that concept before I even tweeted maybe they realized themselves it wasn't gonna be enough or people reacted completely negative.Moreover even though things are subjective to change certain things aren't for instance dots scaling with haste

- - - Updated - - -

I mentioned before I am not happy with the way I've asked for answers but sometimes in order to get answers which as I've mentioned are valid issues especially regarding raid utility you have to change your tone and attitude.Remember how anafielle got answers from Celestalon at final boss interview .

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeys View Post
    this entire thread
    Please don't bother posting any more "correspondence". You sound like a child, especially with your terrible grammar and sentence structure, and it's painfully obvious that Celestalon has no interest in anything you say.

You're embarrassing yourself.
    ill probably be infracted for this post

10+ Year Old Account
    So what im seeing is somebody harrassing blizzard with dumb arse questions....????

I am sorry, but this. Some of those tweets are cringeworthy. You're a trial in a top 90 guild and you act like you should be the one designing this class. You've guildjumped constantly back and forth for ages.

"Neglecting a class" are you fkn serious..

Plus, if people are interested in this, they could just.. Follow Celestalon on Twitter. x.x