Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    looks like i missed a lot havent been able to connect to forums all day

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    I was looking at your FB page trying to find what kind of SimCraft rotation you use, couldn't find anything
    The standard one I wrote with Kibu and CollisionTD. ;P (Honestly they probably did more of the work on it than I did)

Code:
    actions=virmens_bite_potion,if=target.time_to_die<=25|buff.stampede.upactions+=/use_item,slot=hands
    actions+=/lifeblood (remove if not Herbalism)
    actions+=/auto_shot
    actions+=/explosive_trap,if=active_enemies>1
    actions+=/serpent_sting,if=!ticking
    actions+=/berserking,if=buff.stampede.up
    actions+=/dire_beast,if=enabled
    actions+=/fervor,if=enabled&focus<=65
    actions+=/bestial_wrath,if=focus>60&!buff.beast_within.up
    actions+=/multi_shot,if=active_enemies>5|(active_enemies>1&buff.beast_cleave.down)
    actions+=/rapid_fire,if=!buff.rapid_fire.up
    actions+=/stampede,if=trinket.stat.agility.up|target.time_to_die<=20|(trinket.stacking_stat.agility.stack>10&trinket.stat.agility.cooldown_remains<=3)
    actions+=/barrage,if=enabled&active_enemies>5
    actions+=/kill_shot
    actions+=/kill_command
    actions+=/a_murder_of_crows,if=enabled&!ticking
    actions+=/glaive_toss,if=enabled
    actions+=/lynx_rush,if=enabled&!dot.lynx_rush.ticking
    actions+=/barrage,if=enabled
    actions+=/powershot,if=enabled
    actions+=/cobra_shot,if=active_enemies>5
    actions+=/arcane_shot,if=buff.thrill_of_the_hunt.react|buff.beast_within.up
    actions+=/focus_fire,five_stacks=1
    actions+=/cobra_shot,if=dot.serpent_sting.remains<6
    actions+=/arcane_shot,if=focus>=61
    actions+=/cobra_shot
    Only change is making Berserking on Stampede only.
    Last edited by Azortharion; 2014-04-24 at 10:16 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemesiz View Post
    Joyful, I'mma let you finish, but I feel like this thread has fallen flat on it's back.

Hawkeyes, delete it and post a new one when you get new info. Also, avoid any former guild drama between you and anybody else, the majority of the readers couldn't care less about that.
    I agree on this 100% i didn't create this thread nor to create a mess or talk about my guild history and moreover not to Make people feel that this is me representing hunters.I know i sounded annoying and childish i do reckon that but i did get some answers on some valid issues.
    Last edited by mmocfd4c5bbef7; 2014-04-24 at 10:17 PM.

I'm not a main hunter, but you're assuming way too much. Your questions are not really constructive. I kind of get why you get these answers.

10+ Year Old Account
    You guys are kinda too hard on this guy, there could be way worse questions then these. He may of worded them wrong etc, but atleast its not 5 tweets about distracting shot. Dont know why you started a thread like this tho, but its too late now i suppose.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kissthebaby View Post
    You guys are kinda too hard on this guy, there could be way worse questions then these. He may of worded them wrong etc, but atleast its not 5 tweets about distracting shot. Dont know why you started a thread like this tho, but its too late now i suppose.
    It's alright this is the internet I've mentioned numerous times that my way of getting answers was wrong people simply can't seem to digest that i don't mind anyone's opinion I am glad even if i get bashed cause that's another lesson for me to learn and improve You can't have everyone to agree with your way of thinking or ideas and that's completely respected and understandable.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is no reason to be so harsh to people.

At the same time, we don't allow threads for advertising your twitter, facebook, youtube or twitch streams. Some forums have dedicated sticky threads for those purposes; you're welcome to use them.