Thread: So basically...

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

So basically...

this game is find the easiest place to grind and proceed? If so that pretty bland imo. Sounds like running wow dungeons over and over.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thats how ARPGs are. Grind for gear. For years. . . and years. . . . and years.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stonecloak View Post
    this game is find the easiest place to grind and proceed? If so that pretty bland imo. Sounds like running wow dungeons over and over.
    If that is what is fun and enjoyable for you then yes.

Otherwise no. The game is to enjoy yourself and have fun.

you have never played an ARPG?

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I find this post funny considering that 1) This is pretty typical of ARPGs and 2) Rifts and Bounties make it possible and highly rewarding to not play like that anymore.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    Well if you want to simplify it like that then yes.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    you have never played an ARPG?
    No not really. I understand legendry's being incentive, but just to not have any trivial or fun doing it sounds bland. Too bad too I wanted to get into Diablo.

10+ Year Old Account
    not sure if OP finally realized what diablo games are about or any other game where you want X and the only way to get is by doing Y

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    not sure if OP finally realized what diablo games are about or any other game where you want X and the only way to get is by doing Y
    I do realize that, but wow is different. You raid or pvp to get what you want. Which is fun imo. If it involved killing mobs as fast as possible I'd get bored quick.

The optimal loot/xp might come from gimmick runs where there is no challenge, but you don't have to do them.

I prefer to play on environment I might actually die instead, even if mobs take longer to die. But this is my choice. Pick yours.

well you are trying to compare an mmo to an arpg. Almost like comparing a first person shooter to a real time strategy game. Just completely different game types.

It's okay LFR is calling your name....

I do realize that, but wow is different. You raid or pvp to get what you want. Which is fun imo. If it involved killing mobs as fast as possible I'd get bored quick.
    Its easy as hell. Gather a group of you plus your three friends. Find a hardest difficulty where you kill everywhite mob in one-two shots. Now leave game, make difficulty +3 and have your fun. You'll have hard, angry mobs, killing you on every turn, tons of wipes on every boss - just what people usually get from raiding in WoW. Have fun

Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    It's okay LFR is calling your name....
    Oh your the type that assumes without any plausible evidence. Intelligent my friend. Only raiding I do is flex or normal, but mostly I'm about pvp. Back on topic, I guess I didn't even know arpg's existed. Well now I know. I have a lvl 20 barbarian and now I have to figure out if I want to continue playing or not.

I wondor why people spend money on a product they don't research one tiny bit...

Seriously OP give some off your money to me, you clearly have to much.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    I wondor why people spend money on a product they don't research one tiny bit...

Seriously OP give some off your money to me, you clearly have to much.
    Wow annual pass lol.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh your the type that assumes without any plausible evidence. Intelligent my friend. Only raiding I do is flex or normal, but mostly I'm about pvp. Back on topic, I guess I didn't even know arpg's existed. Well now I know. I have a lvl 20 barbarian and now I have to figure out if I want to continue playing or not.

Good thing about diablo is you don't have to play it everyday. It's a good game to just log in and kills shit for a bit.

I normally only play 1-2 hours the days I do play.

Quote Originally Posted by Baar View Post
    Good thing about diablo is you don't have to play it everyday. It's a good game to just log in and kills shit for a bit.

I normally only play 1-2 hours the days I do play.
    This is kind of what I do atm. Though not daily.

Once you hit lev 30 you get to chose which faction you want to be on, the Diabloids (which are the bad guys, but most of those players will argue they aren't), or the Barbarian League, which is kinda like the Alliance. I recommend being a Diabloid, the quest to become one is kinda cool. You do some tasks and then sell your soul to Diablo. On a side note, Diablo is voiced by Peter Jennings.

Quote Originally Posted by PeggBundy View Post
    Once you hit lev 30 you get to chose which faction you want to be on, the Diabloids (which are the bad guys, but most of those players will argue they aren't), or the Barbarian League, which is kinda like the Alliance. I recommend being a Diabloid, the quest to become one is kinda cool. You do some tasks and then sell your soul to Diablo. On a side note, Diablo is voiced by Peter Jennings.
    What's the other faction? Diabloids sounds interesting though.