Kid's Cancer Buzz-Off

Hey guys,

I've been a long time reader on these forums but previously have not posted. I'm posting today to share a quick moment with you. My wife and I are trying to raise money to support the fight against pediatric cancer. On May 4th we will both be shaving our heads as part of the Kid's Cancer Buzz-Off event. This is done in honor of those who did not have a choice when they lost their hair. If anyone would like to support us in this endeavor donations can be submitted at <snip> . Please share this out as you'd like and help us in this fight for a cure! Thanks!
    Last edited by Endus; 2014-04-24 at 08:43 PM.

Why are you doing this? Does your own kid have cancer?

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Why are you doing this? Does your own kid have cancer?
    I have had family affected by cancer before. Thankfully never children in my family though. My Grandmother was diagnosed with breast cancer a few years ago and had to go through chemotherapy for several months.

More than anything, the reason that I'm doing this is because I feel there no child should ever have to suffer or lack anything in life. It's something that I'm strongly passionate about, and any time I see an opportunity to better the life of a child I choose to take it.

10+ Year Old Account
    We don't allow requests for donations on this site; they're considered to be the same thing as advertising. As such, I'm locking this thread.