Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozendekay View Post
    http://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings....1,7.1.1,9.3.1

It's the "Search Fights..." on the upper right. It could probably be renamed to something like "Search by Composition" to make it easier to find.
    Something is wrong with that feature. Only part of the time do I show up in the proper location when matching healer comps.

EDIT: I should add, show up at all. It is good to see what other healers are pulling with similar comps, but it's hard to see exactly where you land since it seems some people don't show up.

Quote Originally Posted by Wowalixi
    Something is wrong with that feature. Only part of the time do I show up in the proper location when matching healer comps.

EDIT: I should add, show up at all. It is good to see what other healers are pulling with similar comps, but it's hard to see exactly where you land since it seems some people don't show up.
    Do you have a specific example? This is a rankings filter remember, i.e., whatever ranks you're viewing are filtered on the specified composition. It doesn't look at every fight. It looks at the ranks you're viewing and filters them. Trying to look at every fight (given the sheer quantity being uploaded at this point) would be insane.

So for example if you're looking at Holy Priest ranks and decide to do a compositional filter, it's going to apply the filter to the existing Holy Priest ranks. If your best score in the Holy Priest ranks was obtained with a comp that doesn't match, then you won't show up.

It would probably help if I changed the wording from "Search Fights..." to "Filter Fights... " or "Filter Rankings..." to make that more clear.
    Last edited by Kihra; 2014-07-13 at 08:25 AM.
    Creator of Warcraft Logs, Blood Death Knight in Temerity

Quote Originally Posted by Kihra View Post
    Do you have a specific example? This is a rankings filter remember, i.e., whatever ranks you're viewing are filtered on the specified composition. It doesn't look at every fight. It looks at the ranks you're viewing and filters them. Trying to look at every fight (given the sheer quantity being uploaded at this point) would be insane.

So for example if you're looking at Holy Priest ranks and decide to do a compositional filter, it's going to apply the filter to the existing Holy Priest ranks. If your best score in the Holy Priest ranks was obtained with a comp that doesn't match, then you won't show up.

It would probably help if I changed the wording from "Search Fights..." to "Filter Fights... " or "Filter Rankings..." to make that more clear.
    Ohh that makes a lot more sense. Looking closer at the comparison I see what you mean now. Thanks for that!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chaosjones View Post
    Please make it so in guild rankings you can sort by
    Healers / dps
    LFR / Flex / 10N / 25N / 10HC / 25HC

My warcraftlogs is used for openraid. which means I have a insane amount of different people in mine.

Take example if I wanted to know all bosses 25N dps
    Then it will either Fail to load anything, or take 20min+ to load it all or im forced to look at each fight at a time.
    this to give an example I really hope it will happen in future.
    http://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/guild/1864/latest/
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

Quote Originally Posted by potatoe View Post
    You are correct.

It's not intuitive, IMO, which is why Kihra was trying to come up with a better solution.
    This issue has been fixed. Character searches are now case-insensitive. You can also leave off accents and it will still match also when searching.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by chaosjones
    this to give an example I really hope it will happen in future.
    http://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/guild/1864/latest/
    I have changed the guild ranks page to only show the ranks for the "best" size/difficulty setting that your guild has achieved.

So, for example, if your guild is 3/14 Heroic in Siege of Org but has cleared Normal Mode, then you'll see ranks for Heroic only on the first 3 bosses and for Normal only on the last 11.

I don't see any value in putting a full-blown selector up there, since my take on it is once you have graduated to a higher difficulty setting on a fight, then those are the ranks that matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozendekay View Post
    http://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings....1,7.1.1,9.3.1

It's the "Search Fights..." on the upper right. It could probably be renamed to something like "Search by Composition" to make it easier to find.
    Weird paging, but it seems to work well. Just need to add a fight length meter and it should be golden.
    Karuzo | Drainlife, US-Arthas
    Mistweaver Monk - armory - twitter - raider.io - twitch

I decided to revise guild ranks to show the highest difficulty setting only, but it will still show all sizes. This way if you have 25-man and 10-man Heroic rankings, they'll both show up.

I decided to revise guild ranks to show the highest difficulty setting only, but it will still show all sizes. This way if you have 25-man and 10-man Heroic rankings, they'll both show up.
    Is there any way of adding in a "filter by difficulty" feature for the Character Rankings page? Just so it's easier to sort through which ranks are for which bosses and difficulties.

(I.E a page like this): http://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings...latest/#boss=0

Quote Originally Posted by Druidboii
    Is there any way of adding in a "filter by difficulty" feature for the Character Rankings page? Just so it's easier to sort through which ranks are for which bosses and difficulties.

(I.E a page like this): http://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings...latest/#boss=0
    Yeah, I'm going to revisit that page when I implement Epeen Bot. The bad news is that I decided to delay Epeen Bot in order to implement another feature first.

The good news is that the feature I implemented is full-blown report comparisons. This goes way deeper than Compare Bot. Every pane functions now with comparisons enabled, and so you can look at anything: resources, raw events, deaths, interrupts, and filter it all using multiple sources, targets and fights.

I'll be polishing the feature up a bit (still need to implement "ghost" comparisons in Combat Replay), and then I'll move on to Epeen Bot.

Exciting.

Will ghost comparisons in Combat Replay work between raids (can't imagine how), or only within the same raid?

Quote Originally Posted by potatoe
    Exciting.

Will ghost comparisons in Combat Replay work between raids (can't imagine how), or only within the same raid?
    It will work between raids yes, so you can see how your raid is moving compared to another raid.

Might just be us, but it never shows our Warrior as the other tank.
    I'm guessing its because of the off I in the beginning of his name.

One thing holding me back from suggesting a WoL move to my RL.

http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/...tRr8b#fight=13

IT is the second Tank on that fight.

Quote Originally Posted by jayinjersey
    Might just be us, but it never shows our Warrior as the other tank.
    I'm guessing its because of the off I in the beginning of his name.

One thing holding me back from suggesting a WoL move to my RL.

http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/...tRr8b#fight=13

IT is the second Tank on that fight.
    Sigh. This was caused by adding Gladiator detection for WoD. The only difference between a Prot warrior and a Gladiator in Warlords of Draenor is the use of Shield Block vs. Shield Charge. None of the other abilities identify you as a tank. In that particular parse, your prot warrior never used Shield Block.

I'll put in a band-aid fix that counts Shield Slam as Protection-only for MoP, but the problem is just going to come back, and I'm not sure how to solve it in WoD.

I could say you aren't a gladiator if you never use Shield Charge, but then Gladiators will abuse that to take top parses away from Prot. It's a mess.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey, haven't read the entire thread so I don't know if it's been mentioned but would it be possible to invalidate the logs that include trash? It's lately become a trend to pull trash on the pull of the fight to pad numbers. The most notorious examples are probably Dark Shamans and Nazgrim.

Deleted
    Sigh. This was caused by adding Gladiator detection for WoD. The only difference between a Prot warrior and a Gladiator in Warlords of Draenor is the use of Shield Block vs. Shield Charge. None of the other abilities identify you as a tank. In that particular parse, your prot warrior never used Shield Block.

I'll put in a band-aid fix that counts Shield Slam as Protection-only for MoP, but the problem is just going to come back, and I'm not sure how to solve it in WoD.

I could say you aren't a gladiator if you never use Shield Charge, but then Gladiators will abuse that to take top parses away from Prot. It's a mess.
    Can't you track buffs to distinguish between Glad and Prot, only skills? (i.e., use Resolve)
    Last edited by mmoc38db56fadf; 2014-07-26 at 06:17 PM.

Deleted
    Any news regarding the API and the terms of using it?

FYI: Kihra is on vacation for a couple of weeks: http://forums.warcraftlogs.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3783

Deleted
    awesome, full of informations, however there is slight lag while switching info windows.

Graphs are now hidden by default FYI. You can toggle them off/on (and the choice will be persisted if logged in) using the Graph menu in the upper right of the report (next to the Pins tab).

Deleted
    Is it possible to add any kind of healing from Spirit Link totem?
    Skada registers it as healing, but it doesn't show up as contributing to healing on WClogs. It's just a minor thing, but it would be a nice addition as it's a pretty big part of the restoration shaman toolkit.