Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ...
    While I'm there, wouldn't it be possible to include the leech healing from the Unstable Felshadow Emulsion trinket for healers and not have to use an addon for that?

Quote Originally Posted by Spotnick View Post
    While I'm there, wouldn't it be possible to include the leech healing from the Unstable Felshadow Emulsion trinket for healers and not have to use an addon for that?
    I agree! Way past due for that...

*snicker*
    Resto Druid - Temerity - 7/7M @ 3 Days / Week

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprucelee View Post
    I agree! Way past due for that...

*snicker*
    Wasn't this covered in another thread where it was discovered the info isn't in the combat log. So you'd have to calculate the current leech on every player prior to the trinket being used, then during the use to figure out what percentage was done by the trinket? The healing credit is given to each player and not the healer who uses the trinket.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

Hello there. First of all, sorry for my bad english.

My guild are trying Mythic Tyrant Velhari and I've got a question, how can I find who are healing target with Touch of Harm debuff? Obviously it is possible via expressions or queries, but I spent like 2 hours today and still failed.

There is a hard way to zoom to each debuff separately and sum healing from each healer, but I guess there are proper solutions.

Quote Originally Posted by Spotnick View Post
    Yeah, I had read somewhere that it's apparently very difficult to do on something like warcraft logs. However, there is an addon and also an equivelant weakaura floating around somewhere to show you exactly how much came from your particular trinket. Doesn't help to make our meter numbers nicer, but it lets you know that you're helping haha