Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaosturn View Post
    Having servers just freeze once you hit a certain patch sounds weird. I think it would be better if you start where you'd like, and when the expansions you chose is over you move up to the next one, and when you've done MOP you get stat, level, and... content squished? back to vanilla. Kind of like prestige in call of duty.
    That doesn't make a whole lot of sense. An endless cycle playing the same thing over and over again. Jebus. The game's good (or was) but not that good.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaosturn View Post
    Having servers just freeze once you hit a certain patch sounds weird. I think it would be better if you start where you'd like, and when the expansions you chose is over you move up to the next one, and when you've done MOP you get stat, level, and... content squished? back to vanilla. Kind of like prestige in call of duty.
    There could be an expansion for each server, and you can have a free transfer to the next expansion up at any time.

I just want to say that I personally would instantly resub if Blizzard released classic servers.