Thread: Tired of Chaz

Tired of Chaz

Im tired of everytime someone wants a build he hints/states that intel is the best for the job. Now this is personal oppion and not always true. I have seen lots of events where amd has outdone intel and back and forth. Im tired of him being so bias towards amd and always saying intel is the way to go.

Quote Originally Posted by gatorz View Post
    Im tired of everytime someone wants a build he hints/states that intel is the best for the job. Now this is personal oppion and not always true. I have seen lots of events where amd has outdone intel and back and forth. Im tired of him being so bias towards amd and always saying intel is the way to go.
    Yeah, and he never does the dishes.

But Intel CPUs are the way to go if you predominantly play WoW...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    But Intel CPUs are the way to go if you predominantly play WoW...
    Any game. AMD isn't good for anything lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Amd has only outdone Intel on units that aren't commercially available. Neither of their commercial cpu's is even close compared to the intel counterparts.

Any game. AMD isn't good for anything lol.
    No, AMD processors perform perfectly well in games like Civ5. They also perform well in multithreaded applications.

10+ Year Old Account
    I want to state that targeting a member might not be the best approach (if not bannable). Instead, maybe ask the question "AMD vs Intel" and turn it into a discussion with good criticism. And thats how Im going to interpret this thread.

I think they are both great chips. You have to look at them both as non-bias as possible to fully understand each of their strengths and weaknesses. Each has their Pro's and Con's and I dont really feel like typing out what can obviously be Googled. But in short, The differences are in price points and technological precision craft. And I will leave it at that.
    Grandmaster Tidestout
    <Stand Tall>US-Stormrage

maybe ask the question "AMD vs Intel"
    Yeah, that'll end well

We don't need an AMD vs Intel thread, that debate was put to bed years ago. The simple fact is, in most cases, Intel CPUs provide better "bang for your buck" when it comes to gaming, especially the types of games a majority of MMOC users play (i.e. MMORPGS).

In other news: calling out a member of the forum (especially a moderator) publicly like this is unacceptable. If you have a problem with another user, then PM a global moderator or a forum administrator.