12/14H 573 Blood/Unholy DK LF Raid Team

I just left my current raid team and now looking for another. Due to my work schedule the raid times must be between 1 am and 5 am pst any days of the week. My current progression is 12/14H. I prefer 10man because I don't have the most amazing computer and lag in 25s a little. I have been raiding since ICC. I was also a raid leader back in Wrath-Cata. If needed I am willing to go main spec dps. I'm a little rusty and my gear isn't quite as good but I'm sure I could handle it. If you have any other questions for me please let me know in this forum or contact me in game if I'm on. I was also a raid leader back in Wrath-Cata. Willing to transfer but only after trialing with the group.

Armory - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Isterra/simple

Battletag - Isterra#1629

PS - For the right group I would be willing to faction change but it would be very hard for me.
    Last edited by Isterra; 2014-04-25 at 03:22 AM.

We're looking for a solid DK tank for a core spot in our 25m team, only 6/14H atm but looking to push forward very soon with the right additions to our roster. If you have the time take a look and I hop to hear from you.

Who we are:
    <Clouded Minds> US-Silvermoon Alliance 6/14H is now recruiting solid players to fill spots on our 25m Heroic progression team.

Guild Mission Standard:
    Well established since Vanilla and have managed to stay competitive with other progression teams while maintaining a friendly, fun and drama free environment.

What we're looking for:
    1 DK or Warrior tank and solid dps with one preferably having a geared Healing OS to fill the ranks for current progression and to prepare for WoD. Currently full on shadow priests but all other classes are open for consideration.

Raid times:
    Raid days are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 7-10 PST

How to apply:
    To maintain the solidity of our guild we require all recruits to undergo a basic application process which includes a brief application on our site to get a feel for the player and, if approved, a 1-2 week trial period. If you feel as though this would be a good environment for you and would make a good addition to our team.

Add my Btag if you'd like more info Luucian#1304

My raid times must be between 1-5am pst sorry.