Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    I think Transmog could definitely be expanded in a few ways. For one, I think it would be nice if it also allowed us to recolor gear how we want. This would be huge for customization. I also think that Legendary items should be possible to transmog. I understand the reason they haven't been, however, the way it is now legendary items just sit in your bag / bank and that isn't really epic at all. With transmog people could actually use them.

Transmog is a gold sink, and yes it served its purpose, i think ive spent more on transmog than flasks/pots and reforging combined

Heh. I went a different route. My main is warrior, and when TG came out with Dragon Soul... well, I decided that I really liked the Dragon Soul Tier 13 armor and... decided to keep it. It looks really good. I use it ever since, with the Skullsplitter Greataxe from Firelands as my weapon. When they're sheathed on my back, the glowing knob on the end sticks up like some weird torch. Even more fun when dualwielding them. The 1H axe from Jin'rokh in Throne of Thunder fits it like a glove if I'm forced to go SMF again.

Just need to get Blackhorn's shield or something compatible for if I try Gladiator Stance.

The Insane
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by nyc81991 View Post
    I think Transmog could definitely be expanded in a few ways. For one, I think it would be nice if it also allowed us to recolor gear how we want. This would be huge for customization. I also think that Legendary items should be possible to transmog. I understand the reason they haven't been, however, the way it is now legendary items just sit in your bag / bank and that isn't really epic at all. With transmog people could actually use them.
    I doubt we'll ever be able to recolour gear, but they could loosen up the restrictions on say weapons and some gear, for example allow a shaman to transmog leather too, or a druid to transmog cloth etc.
    *broken link*
    Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Now that different raid modes have different tier sets by shape (more spikes'n'crap in mythic gear) recolour services would be possible.
    Former unique snowflake

The issue with that will ALWAYS be cloth wearers. I can't see those restrictions ever being loosened.

(I/R/T post about loosening armor restrictions.)
    * Fel Fashion - A transmog blog. *
    OCT 5, 2014 - My most favorite transmog + 10 new transmogs added in the past 2 days!

Quote Originally Posted by Mxkz View Post
    It's a good system in theory, and served it's purpose well and has become an integral part in this game. .... it's come to far and is actually damaging the game as it is. .
    Jeeezzzz..do you guys ever find anything in the game that you like? Now transmog has become "damaging" to the game? Is transmog the new flying?

Well, to adress your point..my characters ARE constantly evolving and everybody finds a different set they like to transmog. Maybe your point holds merit if transmog becomes account wide. But every one of my 11 chars looks unique and does evolve. And there are plenty of place to run for that elusive piece. Yes..I am not one of the Pallys in judgement gear, but a different set.

Sometimes it seems we should forever have stuck with text adventures and Pong if every choice or quality of life change causes somebody to be disappointed or judge the feature as a game killer.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    One cause is a cognitive bias called projection bias. Essentially living inside your own head your entire life makes it exceedingly difficult to understand how others do not also live your same life, think your same thoughts, and hold your same beliefs. In many cases it's quite frustrating to try to empathize and understand why you yourself may not be the center of the universe, which generally results in one 'acting out' in various ways.
    So, in short: the internet.