Page 44 of 65 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Do NOT break into someones house thinking you are going to rob someone and nothing will happen to you... Self defense...

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyRaccoon View Post
    Look, if anyone threatens me in any way that makes me fear for my life, yes, I will bash their heads against a brick wall until they're dead if I can, because I know my attackers will afford me no mercy, either.

And then, once they're dead and harmless, I will call the RCMP to come pick up the pieces. Yes, I know I will be put in jail, but fuck it. I got rid of a social parasite.

This is no less than what my Polish Shao-Lin Kung-Fu instructor taught me to do. :P

Yes, he had the tattoos, he always hid them under long sleeves even on really hot, humid days. He was probably the most potentially deadly man I've ever met.
    That's fine if you understand the law doesn't protect you nor your psychotic polish king fu teacher.
    What an horrendous thing to teach.

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    That's fine if you understand the law doesn't protect you nor your psychotic polish king fu teacher.
    What an horrendous thing to teach.
    What? He said that anyone who is a real threat, beat the crap out of them, no quarter given. If you're concerned about their well-being, then phone the ambulance form some payphone some blocks away (and these are more rare now than they were at that time.) And no, I won't use my cell phone to save the life of a rapist who should be eaten by wolves in the first place.

If someone wants to mess me up, why should I be wimpy about messing them up if I can?

I do not worship human genes. If a thing with human genes acts like a rat, then treat it like a rat.
    Last edited by FunkyRaccoon; 2014-04-26 at 03:09 PM.

What? He said that anyone who is a real threat, beat the crap out of them, no quarter given. If you're concerned about their well-being, then phone the ambulance form some payphone some blocks away (and these are more rare now than they were at that time.) And no, I won't use my cell phone to save the life of a rapist who should be eaten by wolves in the first place.

If someone wants to mess me up, why should I be wimpy about messing them up if I can?

I do not worship human genes. If a thing with human genes acts like a rat, then treat it like a rat.
    First thing any martial art would teach is to learn how to use it properly.
    And again, you think that way, that's fine. Just know though that law isn't on your side.
    When you sit in court and get 18 months suspended sentence you'll know what I mean.

Same as happened the last time this topic was up.....

A bunch of brave keyboard warriors decides to leave reality (and the topic) behind to prove how macho they are...applause! What is it about the net that makes everyone a chest thumping chimpanzee?

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    First thing any martial art would teach is to learn how to use it properly.
    And again, you think that way, that's fine. Just know though that law isn't on your side.
    When you sit in court and get 18 months suspended sentence you'll know what I mean.
    Public service is above the law to me. And I live in a province where an intrusion of actual four-footed rats is big news. Screw two legged rats, screw their ape genes. I see little difference between a Norwegian rat and a human pest anyway.
    Last edited by FunkyRaccoon; 2014-04-26 at 03:18 PM.

The public seems to disagree with you on it being a public service.

I live in Minnesota, I remember hearing about this very shortly after it happened on the news.

I personally do support castle doctrine to a point, and in this case this guy took it way to far. When you shoot, you don't shoot to maim, you shoot to kill, however if after you shoot it is clear that the home invaders are disabled you are done. The first two shots on the boy were likely justifiable, the shot to the face was not, that was an execution. When the girl came down, it was pretty clear that was an execution, especially when you see what he said after he killed her.

I have thought about this many time, and if it were me, I would instruct immediately that I was armed, and that if they did not leave immediately or surrender that I would shoot.

He gave them no such option, and again when you hear what he said after the fact, and then how he basically killed them execution style. He is going to have a very hard time convincing people that his course of action was necessary and reasonable, considering the situation.

You have the right to defend yourself and your home, you don't have the right to outright execute people, and I think this situation fits the latter more then the former.

Quote Originally Posted by butbearform View Post
    Do NOT break into someones house thinking you are going to rob someone and nothing will happen to you... Self defense...
    Bring a gun when you're robbing a house just in case the people living there are armed. Then you have a chance to survive if there should be a confrontation.

You seriously need stricter gun laws...
    Mother pus bucket!

It stopped being self defense, when he decided, to execute the first, wounded, teenager....
    Last edited by josykay; 2014-04-26 at 06:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    Bring a gun when you're robbing a house just in case the people living there are armed. Then you have a chance to survive if there should be a confrontation.

In violent burglaries, fewer than 40% of the burglars are armed. With anything. Of those violent burglaries, only 12% of the time they were armed with a gun.
    Combining forcible entries, unlawful entries, and attempted forcible entries, only 3.7% involve violence.

Only 3.7 of all burglaries are violent, only 12% of those with a gun. So the criminals don't seem to be listening to you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imadraenei View Post
    You can find that unbiased view somewhere between Atlantis and that unicorn farm down the street, just off Interstate √(-1).

Self defense went out the window with the execution shot and not calling the police right away.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    They're white and she's hot. This guy is fucked.
    yup...

that sums it up. Doesnt matter if what he did was right on wrong, this is how it works.

if he had them subdued and executed them then yes its murder although the state is really reaching on premeditated part
    Well now I don't read that daily news
    'Cause it ain't hard to figure
    Where people get the blues
    They can't dig what they can't use
    If they stick to themselves
    They'd be much less abused

His mistake was making a point to kill them.

Had he shot them once, and they died? Tough shit, don't be a house robbing piece of shit loser.

The malice and intent are what is on trial here, and rightfully so.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Roxinius View Post
    if he had them subdued and executed them then yes its murder although the state is really reaching on premeditated part
    That's because they honestly have a hard case to make. Regardless of how...vicious the killing was, had the kids not burglarized his house in the first place, they'd be alive.

This is 100% the dead teen's fault. He just got mad and went overboard.
    I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes
    Or should I?

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    No, that's your own foolish opinion that has no basis in law. Unreasonable paranoia, is not an excuse for execution. "You're paralyzed and can't walk but you're breathing!" is about the most stupid scenario to rationalize killing someone I can pull from your little sentence.
    If you shoot someone and they are still alive they can shoot you. Do you think they are going to stop shooting after one shot? You shoot to kill not to injure, center mass and as many rounds as you can get off until you know hes dead. That being said I think this guy went a little overboard.

Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post

Better yet, don't go robbing houses. As much as I despise our immigration system, I would still respect anyone's private house. If they snot off to me on the street about so-called "stolen land" (treaties are still valid here, though, no matter what American hippies want to say) I'll be happy to punch them in the eye for their ignorance of Canadian history, but I'm not going to mess with their private houses until the civil war starts. Then the cleaning out of rat's nests can really begin.

And screw you for not liking me relating bad Asians with rats. I live in a province where the discovery of rats in a dump is big news. And I find that kids brainwashed with the political correctness are every bit as bad as any immigrant with an entitlement complex, and worse than a rat in a garbage dump who is minding his own business.

Anyway, bottom line is, if you don't want to eat a bullet, don't go messing with people in their house. A house is next to sacrosanct, the closest we can get in our secular society. Any living thing regardless of species deserves to feel safe in their own house.
    Last edited by FunkyRaccoon; 2014-04-26 at 09:04 PM.

They broke into his house, the scumbags got what they deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by wilairak View Post
    They broke into his house, the scumbags got what they deserve.
    I wish this place had an upvote feature. Yep, things are pretty simple unless you're some college-trained PC weenie who likes to make things complicated.

I wish this place had an upvote feature. Yep, things are pretty simple unless you're some college-trained PC weenie who likes to make things complicated.
    Those damn liberal colleges! Can you believe they brainwash people into thinking murder is wrong! And don't get me started with all that critical thinking bullshit!
    Everyone's an atheist, some people just take it one god further.

You can't kill a debt collector and you shouldn't kill a child-Mall Security