Deleted

Feral/Guardian Minor Incarnation looks glyph

Hi , what do you think about glyph which make our form always looks like Incarnation kitty / bear ?

15+ Year Old Account
    not so good, id rather have my real armor show in cat / bear from
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Quote Originally Posted by Thareeil View Post
    Hi , what do you think about glyph which make our form always looks like Incarnation kitty / bear ?
    Won't happen due to some nonsense about PvP and not being able to tell if a major ability has been used.

Signature Created by Jassinta

Quote Originally Posted by Thareeil View Post
    Would love it but given that the visual change is a queue for other players that you popped a cd it'll never happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Would love it but given that the visual change is a queue for other players that you popped a cd it'll never happen.
    This. I'm hoping more for an upgrade on the detail of our forms since (correct me if i'm wrong) they haven't upgraded it since Wotlk. Since post Wotlk races are also getting upgraded i'm quite hopeful that our feral forms will be as well. It'd be terrible to go from a higher poly count humanoid model to a crappier shapeshift form. From the lot I'm guessing moonkin have it the worst.

'Bout time they implement that Glyph of the Arakkoa i suggested too!

Minor Glyph makes us appear in our armored forms all the time and when using incarnation we grow bigger like the pole-arm from deathwing did.

would love to have that