Deleted

is it a Hugh diffrence

i transfer my priest frome aliance to hord. problem is i dont like troll. was thinking elf but do i go missing of a big buff or is it not worth it?

It won't make a difference that you will really be able to feel. Playing a race you perceive as ugly, on the other hand...you'll feel it every time you get to the character select screen.

Was thinking this was a Hugh Grant thread...

/backontopic From what i can see racials really won't matter extremely much after the expansion, unless you're an extreme min/maxer. Even now it depends on your spec, not sure how good the troll racial is for disc, but for shadow and holy it's pretty good.

just stick with what you want it to be. i don't think anyone would pass up a healer just cause he doesn't play a troll.

Deleted
    chose bloodelf they look realy good :P

Trolls make excellent Priests. So do Goblins and Pandaren. In WoD Tauren are looking like a solid choice as well.
    Avoid Blood Elves because, well, they're Blood Elves. If you don't like Trolls for some reason I cannot fathom, go Goblin or Pandaren.

Deleted
    I was tauren for most of my heroic progression in SoO, recently switched to goblin and I don't think either of them has hindered my dps enough to be an issue

That's got to take some getting used to... from huge Tauren to tiny Goblin! And your race should not make a pronounced difference on performance, race informs things like looks, quality-of-life perks and other fun things.

unless you're in a cutting edge progression guild, it's just not worth having a character that you don't like the look of.
    Oceanic spriest, thanks blizz for giving us aus servers. 9/9 mythic.

Hugh Jackson or Hugh Hefner?