Balance Druid Stream

Hey again folks.

My name is Ferrington. I've been playing a balance druid since ICC. When I was new to the class, I would look for moonkin streams and kill vids to try and make sure that I was doing things 'right'. Unfortunately, I always had trouble finding them!

So I'd like to offer my stream to anyone that might want to 'see' the rotation in action. It's one thing to discuss it in forums and look at logs, but actually seeing spell usage / positioning can be helpful.

About Me:
    I'm a 578 balance druid. I rank regularly on WoL. I am NOT the best boomkin out there. I don't know all there is to know about boomkins. I'd like to think I know a lot. And I'd like to think that I have a lot to offer someone looking to learn more about the spec. I'm friendly and would love to make more boomkin friends!

I am the guild leader of Haven (US-Mal'ganis). We are a new weekend guild: 13/14H after 6 weeks of heroic progression. We had our first attempts on Garrosh this past week and are looking forward to getting deeper into the fight.

Armory

Raidbots (Log Overview) My current guild is 10 man. 25 man logs are outdated.

And finally:

My Stream

The stream will be live during our raid times (and probably slightly before). Fri-Sun, 9pm - 1am CST (GMT -6)

If you want to make a new moonkin friend, feel free to add my battletag: ferrington#1482

For w/e reason your twitch video's don't load for me. (Specific to your channel, not having issues with any other part of twitch)

Just wanted to point this out

15+ Year Old Account
    Put your stream in http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-Stream-Sticky, the mods will just lock this thread for advertising.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose