Wich of the 2 is better

Dysmorphic Samophlange of Discontinuity
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=105117

VS

Nazgrim's Burnished Insignia
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=105051

quick anwsers:
    no with nazgrims i dont have any mana isues aslong as i just pay attention

IMO the Siegecrafter one. If you're not having mana issues, spam harder.
    Living the casual life, oh yeah.

Siegecrafter one. It makes you able to heal harder or reforge out of a bit of spirit into mastery.
    Lilaith, resident flamer for Winterfall, holy moderator in Hammer of Wrath.
    Discord: Lilaith#9028
    Bnet: Lilaith#2476

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyrotten View Post
    AGREED, if you play EF..

If you play SH, i like the nazgrim's one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Escapuliu View Post
    AGREED, if you play EF..

If you play SH, i like the nazgrim's one.
    Is the Nazgrim trinket viable with SH?? I've seen a few HPallies use it.

Its bad for us, thok is the one you want for sh.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucyrotten View Post
    Basically this for both SH and EF. Also depends on whether you have external mana CDs to your disposal.

Thok trinket and nazgrim trinket dont interact with our mastery.
    On short fights, where mana is noooo problem I switch out blackfuse trinket for thoks, buts its just meter whoring really.

In any case if mana is no problem, spam harder!

Quote Originally Posted by Paladinaa View Post
    Its nowhere near the level of Thok's, for either spec

I'm using the Nazgrim trinket because the Blackfuse one won't drop for me, but Prismatic and Blackfuse are the best trinkets for pallies whether you play EF or SH. Thok's trinket is good for stacked fights if you don't need the mana from Dysmorphic.

If you're seeing Hpallies running around with the Nazgrim trinket, chances are they just couldn't get anything better.

Blackfuse trinket is definitely best for Eternal Flame build. For selfless healer you can use either one, although I personally prefer the blackfuse trinket for both.

If you play EF, use Prismatic Prism of Pride, the Sha of Pride trinket, and Dysmorphic Samophlange of Discontinuity from Siegecrafter Blackfuse.

If you play SH, use Prismatic Prism of Pride and the Purified Bindings of Immerseus. Since casting Judgment and Holy Prism procs bindings, and gives a large amount of mastery, use this for fights where you do not struggle with mana. On a fight where you do, use Dysmorphic Samophlange of Discontinuity.

If you do not have the siegecrafter nor immerseus trinket on stacked fights, just use the Thoks trinket.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Paladinaa View Post
    The Nazgrim trinket is the worst trinket of all of the trinkets. Took me months to replace it, but that is probably why they had it.

Grunt
    7+ Year Old Account
    I personally use the siegecrafter one with an SH build in 25 man. The only time I believe thok's is more useful is malkorok and that is the only fight I use EF on!

Quote Originally Posted by Voxheals View Post
    I personally use the siegecrafter one with an SH build in 25 man. The only time I believe thok's is more useful is malkorok and that is the only fight I use EF on!
    Thok trinket is actually pretty terrible for spread fights(like malkorok).
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Grunt
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    Thok trinket is actually pretty terrible for spread fights(like malkorok).
    Logs don't lie, since all overheals count as "heals" it is very strong for that fight

http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/...ling&source=23

With 300+ ticks it is safe to say 60 ticks minimum of it is fairly strong, as for the healing i think it did about 4 mil + 45% overheals

-Edit- in 25 man it is less spread than one can believe
    Last edited by Voxheals; 2014-05-22 at 01:24 AM.

Logs don't lie, since all overheals count as "heals" it is very strong for that fight

http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/...ling&source=23

With 300+ ticks it is safe to say 60 ticks minimum of it is fairly strong, as for the healing i think it did about 4 mil + 45% overheals

-Edit- in 25 man it is less spread than one can believe
    This is where I say it's obvious you have never used the multistrike trinket on this fight. 4 million healing is nothing.

And yes, it is very spread especially on 25 mans.
    Last edited by PosPosPos; 2014-05-22 at 04:32 AM.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Grunt
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    This is where I say it's obvious you have never used the multistrike trinket on this fight. 4 million healing is nothing.
    Look, show me a log where it does a lot more and I'll believe you, otherwise it's only hearsay, and I may not have been clear, out raid comp is melee heavy so yes there is quite a bit of stacking in melee and our range groups are usually stacked in quadrants in groups of 3. If you believe what you use is better, go ahead but until you can show me numbers (which i'd love to be proved wrong because then i could get better) then i'll stick with what i have to be ranked top ~25

The only reason your cleave trinket does anything remotely close to good healing on Malk is because you all stack for Blood Frenzy, 2 million of that 4 million is done during that short time frame.

Look, show me a log where it does a lot more and I'll believe you, otherwise it's only hearsay, and I may not have been clear, out raid comp is melee heavy so yes there is quite a bit of stacking in melee and our range groups are usually stacked in quadrants in groups of 3. If you believe what you use is better, go ahead but until you can show me numbers (which i'd love to be proved wrong because then i could get better) then i'll stick with what i have to be ranked top ~25
    He's not saying he has seen better. He is stating that the trinket is bad. You just did 4% of your healing by a cleave trinket, 50% of those 4 million during the bloodrage when you were stacked. So it means it did 2 million healing over roughly 3 minutes and 50 seconds. In a 25 man, that is nothing, especially when you consider it cannot(or most likely will not) overheal during that period.

Bottom line: take AMP + Siegecrafter. Ideal situation I suppose for SH would be Immerseus + Sha like someone else said.
    Lilaith, resident flamer for Winterfall, holy moderator in Hammer of Wrath.
    Discord: Lilaith#9028
    Bnet: Lilaith#2476

Quote Originally Posted by Joeywinsly View Post
    If you play SH, use Prismatic Prism of Pride and the Purified Bindings of Immerseus. Since casting Judgment and Holy Prism procs bindings, and gives a large amount of mastery, use this for fights where you do not struggle with mana. On a fight where you do, use Dysmorphic Samophlange of Discontinuity.

If you do not have the siegecrafter nor immerseus trinket on stacked fights, just use the Thoks trinket.

- - - Updated - - -
    Immeresus trinket only procs from white melee swings. Prism and Judge do not proc it.
    I love holy paladin and holy paladin culture.

All that padding in melee with absolutely junk/useless HPS, so good...

... though I guess padding is what we really just have to care about these days, but then rather than swap trinkets the first thing you should do is swap gems/stats.