Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Devos Songare View Post
    For the current expansion, that is mostly correct, except that haste is multiplicative. Say in X gear you have 20% haste while not a goblin. If you were a goblin with X gear you'd have 21.2% haste. Now let's scale that up to 50% haste in Y gear (non goblin), you'd have 51.5% haste as a goblin. It's not a huge difference, but it adds up.

Trolls are getting nerfed down to 15% haste for beserking come WoD.
    Orc's aren't changed much that I can find for WoD.
    Goblin's aren't really changing for WoD.

As for crit damage, it's simple. If you do 100,000 critical damage as an non-tauren, you'd do 102,000 damage as a tauren in the same gear. (X * 1.02) X being the damage and 1.02 being 2% more.
    Are you sure Haste is multiplicative? I tested it in game, and multiple people backed it up by facts and information that it was static... hmm.

Hardiness which reduces Stun duration effects was reduced to 10% from 15%. (Orc)
    Last edited by Blithe; 2014-05-01 at 11:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blitheqt View Post
    Are you sure Haste is multiplicative? I tested it in game, and multiple people backed it up by facts and information that it was static... hmm.

Hardiness which reduces Stun duration effects was reduced to 10% from 15%. (Orc)
    Yes, I'm sure. When it's a percentage (like the racial, lust, beserking, elemental mastery, and ancestral swiftness) that gets figured in after the haste rating. I currently have 17868 haste rating which is 48.69% unbuffed. When I change my talent from EotE to AS I have 56.13% which is 7.44% increase in haste percentage and not 5% (53.69%) if it were additive.

I know there was mention that in WoD that mounted speed would be additive instead of it's current multiplicative form; not sure if it's also applying to haste.

I didn't mention the orc stun duration change, since it doesn't really affect play from a PvE stand point.