Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    nope it feels like summer. then again i'm in florida so our spring/summer/fall all feel the same.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    Let me share something with you that has saved me a lot of money: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It has been a lifesaver, I used to buy Zyrtec, but that stuff is pretty expansive, this works just as well, and for $20, I get one I can take each day for a year.
    I already have medicine against my allergies.

Deleted
    During the days yes. During evening/nights hell no! Cold as hell the second the sun disapears

Sort of I guess Edmonton weather is pretty crazy it was snowing and -10C last week, raining and +5 this week and its suppose to be +22 by Wednesday
    Thanks to Shyama for my beautiful signature
    Naobí 2/7 Mythic

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope it is still very much winter and over 2 meters of snow here.
    @ sea level, but I live over 300km inside the arctic circle.
    Spring here normally comes araund june, snowfall as late as july is not uncommon.
    The sun has been araund for 2 months or so, and is already getting quite annoying.
    Another month and the sun is going to be aids (never go down = gl sleeping).
    Last edited by Ettan; 2014-04-25 at 08:05 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Amazing Spider Man View Post
    Right now it feels like a milder version of the shitty winter I've had. I want to wear a t-shirt and shorts for crying out loud.

Is anyone else fed up yet?
    Today, no... stupidly in the 50s (Fahrenheit). They predicted low 60s, don't think it will make it. We've had a few 70s here and there, and once recently we touched 80s. So what's this even about in the 50s. >.> Is 70s really too much to ask for. It's coming back in a couple days, then dropping back to 50s after it. The past several years our springs here have be so slow to warm up and then we suddenly get slammed with summer-like heat BEFORE summer. It's like we don't get real spring anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sometimes.

Its been alternating between forty and fifty with the occasional 60s. (Fahrenheit you European/Canadian/Aussie/African/NotAmerican people) But it's also been windy as shit.
    Putin khuliyo