Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pollzl View Post
    how do i tell theyre interested without asking? i dont want to make it awkward with her not saying yes :/
    Sometimes in life you have to take risks. Usually the difference between people who are successful and those are not is the successful were willing to take risks.

From personal experience, if the biggest risk is there being a bit of an awkward moment, then that barely counts as a risk.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fake your death and see who shows up to mourn and listen in on what they say?
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Fake your death and see who shows up to mourn and listen in on what they say?
    Is that you Brick?

Although that might be a bit extreme, compared to just asking.

And hey, you never know, maybe even if she turns you down, if you handle it well maybe you'll impress her and she'll reconsider.

Deleted
    if my friend asks me to her hold her mobile phone, sign of trust, when shes doing something does this mean she is interested in me? or do i read too much into it?
    Obviously interested in you.

Deleted
    Use ur phone to record sound just before u plan to leave. Come back 5 mins later claiming u "forgot ur phone".
    All u need to know is on there.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Ask, if you're that worried about it. It's ambiguous as fuck and probably prone to being interpreted based on insecurity or the lack thereof otherwise.
    am scared of asking, dont want her to say no

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kisho View Post
    ...Yeah that is kind of creepy. Watching someone when they don't know where you are is kind of a power play thing. It brings to mind the whole, 'stalker in the bushes' vibe.
    really? i flip my best friend off and do a retarded dance every time i see him drive by then call him and ask him if he saw it

Quote Originally Posted by Kisho View Post
    You would've been much better off just going up to her and saying hi, rather than calling her and going 'I see you'. How many horror movies have you seen where the killer makes a creepy phone call to the victims? Lots do it, because it's pretty creepy.
    or maybe he should just pursue someone a little less sheltered

hollywood is not a standard to hold people to.

am scared of asking, dont want her to say no
    you have nothing to lose and everything to gain by doing so

her saying no isn't going to end the world... but if you obviously put some effort into your presentation (keep yourself clean, brush your teeth everyday if not twice a day, clip your fingernails, get a decent haircut, don't forget your manners etc.), rejection should not be something to worry about.

I'm actually about to ask a girl out. It's gonna suck if she says no, but if she does it's not like I can't try to get with a different girl.

10+ Year Old Account
    when we meet people in group or alone we feel different feelings about different persons. some you don't like, some you like and some you like very much.

but, how to notice what someone think of you without asking? if they like you or dislike you?
    Well that could be almost impossible to tell if the person disliking you makes an effort not to show it.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    OP. You cannot tell by just looking at how they respond. Looks can be misleading. Some are very good at hiding their real self. It is actions after a period of time ( some cases, years ) before the real person you are interested in is revealed. There are some subtle body language indicators which can reveal some interests in you, ( such as eyes dilating, curling their hair in their fingers when you are both are alone or when they are looking at you, etc. ) but nothing which will reveal if they will be your friend or soul mate for years. Which is what you should only be concerned with anyway. The term " friend" is misused a lot of times. I could not care less if some random person does not like me. It is only those who I feel would make true friends that I am interested in.

Ask them, if you really want to know Just do not expect the truth. Well, do not expect to hear what you want to hear. You literally have no idea how they truly perceive you. We only ever truly perceive ourselves, and base what we judge others think of us on that.

A better question would be: What do You think of Yourself?

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    when we meet people in group or alone we feel different feelings about different persons. some you don't like, some you like and some you like very much.

but, how to notice what someone think of you without asking? if they like you or dislike you?
    I have never cared enough to really think about it.

Stood in the Fire ArMeD_SuRvIvOr's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think your problem lies in "curiosity" or "fear" of what people think of you. I believe you just lack the social training to read the social cues, therefore you find yourself lost in social situations; maybe you lack it because you're shy, or maybe there's a bigger problem, in which case you should see a psychologist.

Personally, to talk about this stuff, I recommend a psychologist. People will help you, but a professional is always a better choice.
    Really sucks if they start to limit their vision for an expansion just to get the next one out faster.
    BLOOD DPS. Never forget. Still campaigning to get you back, babe.

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    Why should you care what others think of you? I surely dont care what others think of me. Living your life any other way is letting other people put restrictions on how you live your life because you always have to worry if someone will think bad of you for doing something,
    What a load of BS. Of course you care what others think of you it's Human nature, that is, something you cannot help. Sure some people care to a lesser extent than others but to abrogate with the notion of self-awareness in a bid to demonstrate your idgaf attitude is ridiculous if not funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    her saying no isn't going to end the world... but if you obviously put some effort into your presentation (keep yourself clean, brush your teeth everyday if not twice a day, clip your fingernails, get a decent haircut, don't forget your manners etc.), rejection should not be something to worry about.

I'm actually about to ask a girl out. It's gonna suck if she says no, but if she does it's not like I can't try to get with a different girl.
    is bad if she say no :/

i dont know if i can ahndle saying a no from her

If I'm honest why should anyone really care what other people think of you, as long as you like you that's all that matters, be yourself, don't ever feel you have to act in a certain way or do certain things just to make others like you, if people don't like you for being you don't be their friend. Simple

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    lick them, see how they react
    Quote Originally Posted by -Skye View Post
    Haven't chuckled all night, thanks.

@Pollzl, you're reading too much into it..

This is what you need to do for years on end in order to read people like an open book. I was always "that quiet kid" in school that walked with my head down but saw and noticed things no one else did. Not to mention I had done things that others would never do...with most of those things being nothing I am proud of.

A woman is another species. Good luck interpreting anything verbal as that is their most deceitful language imo. The body speaks more truth than words.
    Last edited by Tactica; 2014-04-27 at 12:54 AM. Reason: added Quetzl Quote!
    In a cult, there is a person at the top who knows it's a scam. In a religion, that person is dead.

Eh either they like you or they don't I've learned a lot in just the past few years even to not care too much about what others think of me, it makes me less happy to not just be who I want to be and then if they don't like it well they can just take a hike!
    The earth is not a cold dead place

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    I have no idea, but I don't really care about what others think of me(excluding family). So why bother figuring it out?