Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Get those wallets ready!

Quote Originally Posted by Ayla View Post
    So every 3 months we are getting a new store mount or RAF? Fucking hell. Maybe its time to quit wow.

My money can best be spent elsewhere than on a stupid fucking game that keeps throwing the things I love into the store.
    The way MMOs and games are going in general, chances are you won't get very far.

pretty sure this is going to be the new RAF mount guys considering how it says "Fiery mechanical steeds are best when they can be used with friends."

Here's my problem. We're sitting here with absolutely no content for god knows how long yet Blizzard find time to make more mounts to sell.

I'm fully aware that a raid tier or even dungeons is a significantly bigger time investment than mounts but if this ends up on the Blizzard store, to which it probably will then it's outright insulting. Every single bit of focus mounts or otherwise should be directed at WoD so we don't have to wait another 6 months with SoO.

10+ Year Old Account
    WTB: friends to get the RaF mount.

Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    You know, if Mod's can give warnings for "Half-Life 3 confirmed" jokes, can we get some warnings on this 'cost us a raid tier' nonsense?
    They do, actually.

Deleted
    Doubt this is going to be a RaF reward. They just opened up all previous RaF mounts + pets from asian event. RaF is served well enought.

Good talk, until the d-baggy snide comment at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by stormshadow243 View Post
    The way MMOs and games are going in general, chances are you won't get very far.
    Thats fine, I'm not going to bother picking up another MMO again.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayla View Post
    So every 3 months we are getting a new store mount or RAF? Fucking hell. Maybe its time to quit wow.

My money can best be spent elsewhere than on a stupid fucking game that keeps throwing the things I love into the store.
    If the game is stupid then u must be even more stupid for continuing to play said game. By all means gtfo.
    "Let them hate, as long as they fear"

Quote Originally Posted by Epsi View Post
    Doubt this is going to be a RaF reward. They just opened up all previous RaF mounts + pets from asian event. RaF is served well enought.
    "Fiery mechanical steeds are best when they can be used with friends." Seems like it is, in fact an RaF mount.

I don't have a problem with the lack of flying, at least initially, in Draenor. But the Blue example, of the Tiller's daily, was terrible, because the inference there was fighting through the same tedious mobs every bloody day which is something no-one in their right mind wants to do.

No flying to increase the challenge of leveling and making the gameworld they spend years designing and developing is one thing, but having to grind through the same mobs to do dailies is not something we even want to think about as being a possibility. But that Blue post has made it so.

Ugly ass mount

Deleted
    Great, another mount I'll miss out on because none of my friends would touch WoW with a shitty stick.

Hasn't it only been like 6 months since the last RaF mount?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm thinking RAF because of the best used with friends bit.

This kinda makes up for the previous iron horse not being a real mount. I'd still love to see it become one at some point. As a fan of red black and gold, I do enjoy the color scheme.

I think this is a great time to revisit the idea of flight platforms as a compromise between the need to have players commit to ground-based gameplay and the desire for players to use their flying mounts to get around and explore: just prohibit mounted players from getting off the ground except at designated locations (such as flight path nodes). Such a solution would obviously require a lot of thought and care in its implementation, but I think it's the best of both worlds.

Idk why anybody says it's a store mount when the text insinuates it will be for RAF. But then again, people assume everything will be put in stores whenever a mount is previewed. All i know is that it's mount icon was datamined in wowhead a long time ago as "[PH] the Equinator"

Also, I still think Blizzard is right in no flying. I've played ebnough woW to trust their design choices, and they made a SHIT TON of content that involves exploration and timeless isle-type stuff. It'd all be undermined if we just flew over it so one patch without flying isnt a big deal, they just want us to actually play this content they worked so hard on. They already said flying mounts will double as ground mounts. It's not like flight is going away forever. We also get to do a questline instead of paying for it, so that'll be interesting as long as it's as engaging as the Rogue Legendary of Cata and not Wrathion's Grind-A-Thon

P.S. Those swords look nice. Not spectacular, but not exactly bland imo. Although looks are subjective, and not everything needs to look super awesome. I'm sure there's a neat concept behind the design choice for each WoD weapon.

What a remarkably ugly mount.