Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Wildstar looked like League meets WoW but in a bad way..

the game that looks cool right now is ArcheAge
    Kickin Incredibly Dope Shit

Deleted

Wow, so many pathetic fanboys. I dont blame the streamers though, if i could make money off playing a game while praying on the mentally challenged to be my fans and give me money for basicly nothing, i would too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MCBGamer View Post
    I have yet to meet a single WoW Streamer I thought deserved my viewership, they all screamed, demanded donations, and acted like children. It was pathetic. I can almost say with certainty though that the reason he is switching is because he is getting given incentive to switch. Wildstar Developers have asked quite a few streamers to switch to them and is giving them free beta access in return. Its just a PR Move.

In all honesty if he doesn't come back he will not be missed
    I doubt this was motivation considering Gamestop was giving away free beta access to anyone who put in their email last weekend..

Amazing sig compliments of Alyajna!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    I guess it's good then I don't know who this sodapopping fella is.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuKO...=youtube_gdata

Personally, Sodapoppin' the "online personality" is not my cup of tea, but in person he is apparently a cool & somewhat shy guy.
    I prefer Towelliee & Bajheera. Baj does some great pvp videos for you tube. And Towelliee, well he's a gamer, he's good at some, bad at others but always entertaining.
    There was actually quite an outcry in the official forums when they weren't included in the top wow streamer poll recently.
    "The further a society drifts from the truth the more it will hate those who speak it" - George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Shiift View Post
    Wow, so many pathetic fanboys. I dont blame the streamers though, if i could make money off playing a game while praying on the mentally challenged to be my fans and give me money for basicly nothing, i would too.
    Who says you can't?

Quote Originally Posted by Garian View Post
    WoW used to have mobs that you couldn't solo.

Back when WoW was a good game.
    EQ had mobs that you couldn't solo.

That however doesn't make WoW feel like EQ now does it?

10+ Year Old Account
    eh for those that want to watch wow content he/she will be replaced by someone else who will deliver it. If he/she has "loyal fan base" then they will continue to watch w/e he/she streams if they dislike the content then they will go seek it elsewhere. I do not understand what is the big deal or how this affects blizzard in any shape or form.

Deleted
    I have only heard about this guy from some guild members who follow him. Personally i prefer old school you tubers who have since left wow and you tube Klinda anyone? I do take out 30/40 mins to catch up on some real you tubers like Athene, Towliee and MarkeeDragon.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Good for him, Wildstar is looking awesome. I've been watching dungeon vids today, they look amazing.

One of those beams one-shots you and the circles do a daze effect thing.

On topic, I'm sure he'll be back to WoW soon enough, considering that Wildstar is coming out in June and WoD isn't coming out until fall that should give him plenty of time to do a bunch of stuff in other games before the expansion releases.
    Not sure if it's just me getting really hooked up on the way wow looks and feels, but Wildstar doesn't even seem interesting to me. The graphics in there are weird, the animations are weird as well - it's like nothing compared to WoW. People were complaining WoW bosses were easy, but if the mechanics in the video are considered "hard" then oh my, this game has nothing to offer in terms of difficulty, really.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaehatiel View Post
    Not sure if it's just me getting really hooked up on the way wow looks and feels, but Wildstar doesn't even seem interesting to me. The graphics in there are weird, the animations are weird as well - it's like nothing compared to WoW. People were complaining WoW bosses were easy, but if the mechanics in the video are considered "hard" then oh my, this game has nothing to offer in terms of difficulty, really.
    This is a leveling dungeon where the beams one-shot you and you have to dodge the shiz on the ground since it will cause a daze effect. There has never been a mechanic, to my knowledge, that one shot you in a WoW dungeon. It's the equivalent of raid-difficulty level mechanics in a dungeon. He makes it look easy since he's done it several times before.

Whether or not you still consider that "hard" *shrug* we should be able to agree that it is more difficult than any dungeon encounter we've seen in WoW.

This is a leveling dungeon where the beams one-shot you and you have to dodge the shiz on the ground since it will cause a daze effect. There has never been a mechanic, to my knowledge, that one shot you in a WoW dungeon. It's the equivalent of raid-difficulty level mechanics in a dungeon. He makes it look easy since he's done it several times before.

Whether or not you still consider that "hard" *shrug* we should be able to agree that it is more difficult than any dungeon encounter we've seen in WoW.
    None of the mechanics in that fight are able to one-shot the players.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's the end of an expansion what is their is really do, he is taking a break like the rest of us. He will be back in Warlords when it comes out, no reason why he can't try other games.

But I also feel their is something more to this thread than just about saying Chance may play other MMOs while waiting for the new WoW Expansion.

I feel like this is almost a bait thread & the usuals have already started.

But what Chance does is his own busniess, he plays what he wants.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeraxis View Post
    None of the mechanics in that fight are able to one-shot the players.
    He says in the first 30 seconds of the video that one of the beams will one-shot you while the shiz on the floor does damage and snares you. >.>

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garush View Post
    Yeah he has been saying this pretty much on an off, "WoW Sucks right now it feels like a chore IT IS A CHORE TO ME." he will return in Warlords of Draenor. (this has been confirmed)

I think alot of the old pvp streamerrs will come back in WoD.
    Well it is obvious, he wants something else to do until Warlords. I don't blame him, I'm prbly doing the same.
    But of course people are pulling things out of proportion as usual.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

How unimportant. He is just another random player.

This will be his downfall. Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by Mx View Post
    Saying a single streamer on twitch who is no longer playing the game is a heavy blow to Blizzard as a whole is a bit silly in my opinion..
    It's an accurate representation of the fan base of WoW, everyone is quitting

10+ Year Old Account
    He says in the first 30 seconds of the video that one of the beams will one-shot you while the shiz on the floor does damage and snares you. >.>
    I'm not one person to ever call someone terrible, but Zybak isn't that good of a players & anyone smart would never get caught in that beam. Just saying it isn't that hard to miss. Really the Veteran Dungeon itself isn't that hard & with smart group of people it is just a dungeon, I still think Herioc TBC dungeons are alot harder.

Deleted
    Gotta love all the wow fanboys jumping in how someone doesnt matter if they dont play wow anymore . pathetic.
    He has enough followers to make a much higher impact than any of you. That dude has 250k followers, even if only
    1/5 is legit thats still 50.000 people he will influence.

WoW's biggest strength is that the playerbase is living in a bubble unaware of what the market has to offer, if he shows them a subfree game they can play for free til wod guess what what many will do? Better something new even if shit for free than the same thing for a year.
    Last edited by mmoc1be018301a; 2014-04-26 at 12:42 AM.