Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    yes but if he's forcing to los to begin with well then you where in trouble to start with and your dk isn't doing anything. and no you don't "need" asphix on every trap in fact you don't "need" it till 2k and thats only against specific teams.

again you got rng'd, your team reacted slowly, I'm betting skull banner was down for 110 lava burst, if your healer was already los (like you said) then he wasn't healing you to begin with. Oh once again you are complaining about a talent that no one takes (which I'm also betting the screen is surge proc not echo).

No one with a brain isn't saying surge and roll the dice proc game play is "good" its simply bad game design to be honest, but at least if you are going to cry about something, cry about things that actually matter.
    I was fine and then suddenly lava burst

then another one and I died.

reacted slowly? I don't think you understand: none of my defensives work unless I use them PRE-EMPTIVELY, there's no reacting when you're playing a hunter, it's about prediction and planning.

Skull banner could have been down yes, but that's another instant cast off GCD skill that requires me to target and kill or predict them to drop.

My healer was out of THEIR los, not mine.

The screen was echo, I don't care if you don't believe me but trust me: I wouldn't complain if they outplayed us by getting me in a stun and hardcasted a lava burst with a surge proc at the end. I'm complaining because I had already assessed I was in danger LONG before that last lava burst was cast, made appropriate actions to mitigate any damage and still I died because roar of sac does not affect anything already cast.

This does matter and blizz has already proposed to fix it. I just didn't know about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    eles can still fire instant lava bursts while being defensive..
    And? That's all they're able to do while being focused. Even worse if they're unable to get a Flame Shock on at least two targets.

This thread might as well get locked, it's not going anywhere as you're as stubborn as an ass. You can't admit that your team failed to do their job, in addition to a clunky barely used mechanic. If your Death Knight was forcing the Shaman be defensive like he/she was supposed to, you'd have probably won that game and wouldn't be here wasting everybody's time because you feel a need to cry over something so silly.

And as the person above me said: "cry about things that actually matter".

Quote Originally Posted by Blitheqt View Post
    And? That's all they're able to do while being focused. Even worse if they're unable to get a Flame Shock on at least two targets.

This thread might as well get locked, it's not going anywhere as you're as stubborn as an ass. You can't admit that your team failed to do their job, in addition to a clunky barely used mechanic. If your Death Knight was forcing the Shaman be defensive like he/she was supposed to, you'd have probably won that game and wouldn't be here wasting everybody's time because you feel a need to cry over something so silly.

And as the person above me said: "cry about things that actually matter".
    Except you're completely underestimating the damage of LvB it seems. Unleash Elements + procs + instant LvB = 100k+ LvB. Throw in a second LvB proc and you're already on 200k+ damage while being defensive. Compare that to a mage who can't do shit when he's defensive or any melee for that matter.

Illana has got 3353 post of bullshit. If you see a thread opened by this troll, just don't answer, you are wasting time.

Quote Originally Posted by Ermahgerd View Post
    Except you're completely underestimating the damage of LvB it seems. Unleash Elements + procs + instant LvB = 100k+ LvB. Throw in a second LvB proc and you're already on 200k+ damage while being defensive. Compare that to a mage who can't do shit when he's defensive or any melee for that matter.
    The druid on Alaialana's team obviously didn't dispel flame shock + unleash when it came up = he's bad and should improve that before whining on forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Ermahgerd View Post
    Unleash Elements can be dispelled. Trinket and Enchantment procs only happen every so often a minute. Flame Shock has to be on you for it to deal an additional 50% damage. If a Shaman is able to do that much while playing defensively, do some proper dispelling of Unleashed Flame or Flame Shock, one has a 15 second cooldown, the other is a 6 second cooldown. You're bound to be able to remove both while keeping the Elemental contained.

There are plenty of ways to counter an Elemental. If you posted that on Arena Junkies or another PvP-oriented place they'd laugh at you for not knowing what to do in that situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    I was fine and then suddenly lava burst

then another one and I died.

reacted slowly? I don't think you understand: none of my defensives work unless I use them PRE-EMPTIVELY, there's no reacting when you're playing a hunter, it's about prediction and planning.

Skull banner could have been down yes, but that's another instant cast off GCD skill that requires me to target and kill or predict them to drop.

My healer was out of THEIR los, not mine.

The screen was echo, I don't care if you don't believe me but trust me: I wouldn't complain if they outplayed us by getting me in a stun and hardcasted a lava burst with a surge proc at the end. I'm complaining because I had already assessed I was in danger LONG before that last lava burst was cast, made appropriate actions to mitigate any damage and still I died because roar of sac does not affect anything already cast.

This does matter and blizz has already proposed to fix it. I just didn't know about it.
    Well obviously you didn't take the appropriate actions since you died, with skull banner being down you should've deterrence not allow yourself to keep getting smacked, again what was your dk doing, and what cooldowns did your healer not use?
    Stormspellz -mugthol
    Battletag - Stormz#1438

It's probably been mentioned, but you could have been PVE'd to death. In current gear, Ele Shamans can achieve 100% mastery. Meaning everything they do will hit you 4 times.

A hunter walks into a Bar playing KFC and says "Something dealt large burst damage to me, I feel it should be nerfed"
    The crowd stares blankly and the hunter and all continue about their business.

JK 8 pages of poop.
    Sativ on Youtube: Informational Guides and PvP Tips for Rogues!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/SusejFTW

It's getting changed in WoD, wtf do you propose Blizz do when the crux of elemental PvE is dependent on echo of the elements? Elemental has always been based around high burst at random intervals. Besides, plenty of classes can kill really fast now with retardedly high iLevel prideful gear.

Just another "here to vent anger thread".

Quote Originally Posted by Sativ View Post
    A hunter walks into a Bar playing KFC and says "Something dealt large burst damage to me, I feel it should be nerfed"
    The crowd stares blankly and the hunter and all continue about their business.

JK 8 pages of poop.
    i dont play kfc

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RaZDaZ View Post
    It's getting changed in WoD, wtf do you propose Blizz do when the crux of elemental PvE is dependent on echo of the elements? Elemental has always been based around high burst at random intervals. Besides, plenty of classes can kill really fast now with retardedly high iLevel prideful gear.

Just another "here to vent anger thread".
    plenty of classes have burst but not 250k+ in one global

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    Well obviously you didn't take the appropriate actions since you died, with skull banner being down you should've deterrence not allow yourself to keep getting smacked, again what was your dk doing, and what cooldowns did your healer not use?
    again, I can't deterrence things in the air, skull banner modifies spells already cast.

I really dont see the need to nerf it, the fact that it is so random and unreliable kinda makes a gamble to roll it, you either win or lose.