Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Garian View Post
    The U.S. faces many problems. Immigration is one of them.

Why do you want the U.S. to turn into Mexico?
    Hilarious, immigrants are not in a position to topple or in this case buy out the American government, why do you want this country to turn into the united corporations of America?

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    Hilarious, immigrants are not in a position to topple or in this case buy out the American government, why do you want this country to turn into the united corporations of America?
    It already is the UCA.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    It's weird how we keep forgetting that the latest wave of immigrants completely overturns existing culture and replaces it with an identical copy of whatever culture, laws, and government the country they came from had.
    It depends if you make immigrants obey the law and actually solve the drug problem stemming from Mexico.

Are you going to do that?

I don't want to live next to Mexican drug lords that the police refuse to deal with because it might be seen as racist and because the Democrats want to build up a bigger voter base.

Do you want to live next to that while the Democrats want to disarm you by outlawing the people's Constitutional right to bear arms for self-defense?

The U.S. can't invite the whole world in. Immigration needs to be controlled and immigrants need to be vetted.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2014-04-26 at 02:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    So no one is going to mention the record levels of deportation under Obama?
    Shhhhh that's something they agree with so of course it never gets brought up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    It already has, and that's not my fault. You're the ones who won't limit the power of the government. When the government has limitless power corporations can just bribe everyone.
    Last edited by mmoc614a3ed308; 2014-04-26 at 02:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    via government mandate
    No via carrier pigeon.

Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretendingq View Post
    An immigration reform is self serving for the Democratic party. Minorities for the most part vote Democratic.
    I think LBJ said it the best.

It already has, and that's not my fault. You're the ones who won't limit the power of the government so that corporations can just bribe everyone.
    You guys? You mean all of Washington? Don't pretend both sides are not in favor of this.

Stay classy Republicans

Oh, and regarding your question...of course grandstanding.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    Of course they're all republican.
    Yeah I was looking to see who signed this letter strangely enough all are Republicans

Why do you guys want the U.S. to turn into Mexico? It's almost as if you have a deathwish for the U.S.
    If the USA was Mexico, we wouldn't have so much wasted time in Court over marriage Equality.. lol
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I am not a Obama fan and I think this letter is nonsense and a waste of time. If Obama is really disregarding the Constitution, you take steps to impeach him. Which is not going to happen with the control of the Senate in the hands of the Democrats. In which case the letter written by them is useless. So really it is grandstanding for political reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Honestly what does it matter what site it is from. They sent the letter and the quoted parts were contained in the letter.
    And I like how the article was a fair and balanced summary of the events surrounding the letter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    And I like how the article was a fair and balanced summary of the events surrounding the letter.
    Please recommend some non-biased news sources, by all means.

Bonus points if you can find any.

Quote Originally Posted by HBpapa View Post
    They stop being cheap when they aren't illegal anymore.
    Seems I am ignorant. I need to check this 'canada-like' law.

I like TLDR feature http://www.barackobama.com/immigration/
    Last edited by mmokri; 2014-04-26 at 02:32 AM.

Let them keep pandering to their shrinking old white male electorate. Really better for everyone if we just quietly let them sabotage themselves. Not to mention immigration laws have been slowly "nullified" for quite some time - Bush and McCain never heavily pushed the issue because they knew it was cancerous to their platform.

Quote Originally Posted by Tastyfish View Post
    If the USA was Mexico, we wouldn't have so much wasted time in Court over marriage Equality.. lol
    Yea lets aspire to mexico #commoncore

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by diddle View Post
    Let them keep pandering to their shrinking old white male electorate. Really better for everyone if we just quietly let them sabotage themselves. Not to mention immigration laws have been slowly "nullified" for quite some time - Bush and McCain never heavily pushed the issue because they knew it was cancerous to their platform.
    Its sad that racist filth like this goes unmoderated

Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    Yea lets aspire to mexico #commoncore

- - - Updated - - -

Its sad that racist filth like this goes unmoderated
    What exactly was racist about it?

Deleted
    If you don't live in the US, You probably won't ever suffer for any of Obamas "Ideas" - but the fact of the matter is he's the worst head of state the nation has ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I'm not sure how you plan to solve the drug problem stemming from Mexico without invading Mexico.
    My plan is, make drugs legal and produce them locally, undercutting their prices. Drug lords actually have pretty serious overheads, crime may pay but it also costs!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.