How to tell if your SSD is failing?

So my computer has been running kind of slow latley and im wondering if my SSD is failing is there any way to tell?
    Last edited by Annthrax; 2014-04-26 at 02:48 AM.

Some quick reading suggests that SSD's just like traditional Hard Drives have what is called SMART monitoring, a standard set of measures indicating errors amongst others.
    I use CrystalDiskInfo to view those, though with not having an SSD I can't say what it does or not for those.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

As said by ComputerNerd you can use any smart monitoring tool. The one he suggested works fine. The only difference is that you'll have far less statistics than with a normal drive, because a lot of them apply only to mechanical drives, such as Spin Retry Count, Disk Shift, and so on.

Also with SSD you'll have some softwares that will show you a warning with some stats but that are normal with a SSD. So if you encounter one of those, double check with google.