10+ Year Old Account

heroic immersius bug?

currently attempting heroic 25m immersius and we are running into an issue where when he splits he is not drawing in all the sha puddles, is this a glitch or intended? ive never noticed it in any 25h pugs ive done before though so im leaning twords a glitch.

------------------------------------------------------------------
    im going to do the following part in big letters in hopes people will read it.

i am not talking about the adds that spawn and slowly move twords the center of the room when immersius splits. i am ONLY talking about the puddles that spawn under players in phase 1 when you can attack immersius, this puddles do not all disappear when immersius splits, is this a known bug?

edit: @tziva: large font was absolutely necessary, proven by how many people didnt bother to read the OP before posting. but ill compromise and keep it half way.
    Last edited by mat cauthon; 2014-05-01 at 06:27 AM. Reason: large font is unnecessary

tell your soaker to back up and let the puddle grow.. it works every time Just tell everyone to run to the edge of the room that works also
    what

10+ Year Old Account
    We've had a fair number of glitches on the fight. Adds evading, him spontaneously resetting (no one in inappropriate areas), etc.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vaarsuviuss View Post
    tell your soaker to back up and let the puddle grow.. it works every time Just tell everyone to run to the edge of the room that works also
    not that puddle, the small puddles that spawn during phase 1

only solution we'e done is death grip and life grip buggy ones to the center

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ryklin View Post
    only solution we'e done is death grip and life grip buggy ones to the center
    This.
    Happened to us too a couple of times griping solved the problem since it's usually 1 or max 2 of them bugging.

10+ Year Old Account
    since no one seems to be able to read these days i added to the OP to clarify

I've seen this happen before, but I'm not sure whether it's a bug or not. I've done Immerseus several times on both 10 and 25 man heroic, and I only saw it happen on 25 heroic, but not on 10 man heroic. I'm guessing it's a bug, but it's not something that will make you wipe, like that one bug on protectors heroic where the 3 adds that spawn don't actually share health like they should be doing.

10+ Year Old Account
    actually when you arnt expecting it and half your 'stack platform' is covered in sha puddles (aka black fire gtfo of it) it does cause a wipe, i know it happened to us

This happens every week in 25man heroic in my guild, if anyone has some secret to make it not happen it would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by Glurp View Post
    This happens every week in 25man heroic in my guild, if anyone has some secret to make it not happen it would be great.
    Same here, I thought it was just a mechanic. We just stack at another spot so we don't run though the mass of puddles.

Never seen this mechanic happen, but Immerseus has really wonky aggro at times. He'll randomly turn and one-shot a melee after a split phase or immediately after a swirl. Then again our tank could have got knocked away and didn't tell us.

Ive never done him on25s only on 10s also never had this specific bug happen but there is another one that I dont know if its specific to 10s or not where the puddle gets sucked but for some reason it keeps dealling damage to 1 or 2 players even when they run to a completly puddleless area. It sucks cause when that happens the person is doomed to dath unless your healers can keep someone up taking puddle damage wherever he goes the rest of the fight.

Deleted
    got a feeling this happens when he goes into split during a swirl

It sucks cause when that happens the person is doomed to dath unless your healers can keep someone up taking puddle damage wherever he goes the rest of the fight.
    Last edited by rapsoncha; 2014-04-30 at 05:00 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pathetic View Post
    got a feeling this happens when he goes into split during a swirl
    we did have it a lot less one pull then the others but still it happened every pull... was rather annoying truth be told