Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    So they remove any decent chances we have of farming instead of banning the bots? Nice.

I understand raids being reduced... you could run those and earn hundreds of gold from the loot, but farming locations? If someone wants to spend 6 legitimate hours at a location farming for gold, you should let them.

Oh well, now you can just instance run Grim Batol or Lost City of the Tol'vir 10 times an hour with treasure finding pot for almost the same cloth as you were getting in dragonmaw pass anyway.

retired, another victim of warlords of draenor

Quote Originally Posted by citrique View Post
    Oh well, now you can just instance run Grim Batol or Lost City of the Tol'vir 10 times an hour with treasure finding pot for almost the same cloth as you were getting in dragonmaw pass anyway.
    Old world materials aren't the only focus...
    2400 EXP Multi-Boxer On Tichondrius Alliance/Horde

Quote Originally Posted by BaltazarDZ View Post
    I've seen couple of Arcane Mage bots around as well. It's kinda silly they address the issue of botting by nerfing the farming places rather than handling the botters.
    It is not Blizzards responsiblity to handle the botters. They are here and will be here as long as people keep being full retard and keep buying gold.

You want the botters gone, stop complaining to Blizzard and get your friends to stop buying into their BILLION dollar a year industry.

Blizzard is making it harder for the honest man because some people are too lazy to do it themselves. Period.

Quote Originally Posted by GodTier View Post
    Old world materials aren't the only focus...
    There's other spots that weren't nerfed.

Quote Originally Posted by Fincher View Post
    Which? Oh please do tell. Am bad farmer and all the spots I found across pandaria have at least one aspect which makes them not worthwhile such as mob dennsity not dense enought, respawntimers slow, or too much HP.
    I thought you didn't consider aoe farming worth the time compared to the AH.

Quote Originally Posted by citrique View Post
    Gotta try this out. Any idea how much cloth you get extra from the racial? Wondering how much better it is to take my tailor toon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    Basically saying they want everyone to only make gold from the AH.
    Which just happens to be the biggest time-sink in the game...

IMO now all the farm spots are at the same ~gold per hour.

Also i don't understand why Blizzard are nerfing them, since this is the only thing left to do now ingame..farming gold lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Misume View Post
    The day the Mythic Progression Thread isn't 95% trolling is the day Prime comes back to power.

They specifically are trying to avoid inflation. They did this first at end of Cata iirc with nerfing of raid boss gold.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    Did a little test. Ran Grim Batol and Dragonmaw pass on my tailor with a treasue finding potion to see the results. Heres what I ended up with...

Grim Batol: 1 run - 12 min
    ~112g
    ~25g in greys
    166 Embersilk Cloth
    5 greens
    4 pyrite ore
    10 elementium ore
    15 elementals

Dragonmaw Pass: 14min of farming
    ~53g
    ~24.5g in greys
    185 Embersilk Cloth
    1 green
    7 pyrite ore
    4 elementium ore
    24 elementals

Looks like they just balances it out so it was in line with farming in 5 mans. Damn shame... used to do ~800-1000 embersilk in 30 min in Dragonmaw pass

Grim Batol is clearable in as little as 4:30 on my mage, you just suicide off the edge at the end and reset the dungeon as a ghost, zoning into a new instance. Multiply your GB numbers by 10 runs/hour and you have numbers in line with what Dragonmaw Pass used to give.

(also, I'm not telling what spots weren't nerfed, they'll just get ruined by dozens of destro lock and hunter bots showing up)
    Last edited by Libretto; 2014-05-18 at 12:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tripzer0sl View Post
    Did a little test. Ran Grim Batol and Dragonmaw pass on my tailor with a treasue finding potion to see the results. Heres what I ended up with...

Grim Batol: 1 run - 12 min
    ~112g
    ~25g in greys
    166 Embersilk Cloth
    5 greens
    4 pyrite ore
    10 elementium ore
    15 elementals

Dragonmaw Pass: 14min of farming
    ~53g
    ~24.5g in greys
    185 Embersilk Cloth
    1 green
    7 pyrite ore
    4 elementium ore
    24 elementals

Looks like they just balances it out so it was in line with farming in 5 mans. Damn shame... used to do ~800-1000 embersilk in 30 min in Dragonmaw pass
    800-1000 was not even that great tbh. I got atleast 5k cloth an hour in dragonmaw.