Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    wrath zhevra
    cata rocket
    mists panther and hippogryph
    warlords mechanical horse.

that plus some reskin pets that were given to china years ago just sitting in the game files.

yeah theres totes so much effort being put into recruit a friend

so reward very effort much models
    that is the point... they were rarly giving out new mounts for RAF.

they are pushing it now with every few months a new mount.

they put almost like 0 % of effort into it because all the mounts the people are licking their fingers for are just plain reskins... but yeah.. you understand the concept of 0 work 100% profit.

Some facts because people are idiots.

Swift Zherva – TBC – Active 616 days
    X-53 Rocket – Wrath – Active 846 days
    Hearth of Nightwing – Cata – Active 421 days
    Emerald Hippogyrph – MoP- Active 230 days (as of today)

So in short yes they are pushing out the rewards faster. (note I put active, even though I know you can get them all now, to show the duration until the next one was available)

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    If i cant get it then its bad!! Come on man

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dotcha View Post

So in short yes they are pushing out the rewards faster. (note I put active, even though I know you can get them all now, to show the duration until the next one was available)

pushing RAF rewards faster = new blizz taktixx

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bigjason View Post
    so blizzards new tactic to keep playernumbers and subs high is to throw in new mounts into RAF?

they get 3 months payed accounts for round about 30dollar when not even more.
    more player numbers for the monthly report.

and the new accounts are often not from new players. they are from players who want the mount and just open a new account for that and never play it.
    people on ebay buying the mount. (blizz gets payed accounts and player numbers from)

i know some people in my guild and outside my guild who do this.
    i bet most of the last monthly reports and most of the new accounts from RAF are just there for the 3 months and then dying until a new mount or pet joins the RAF model. (the new Seasonpass)

smooth played blizz smooth...

edit for the ...: its not sooo 2008 cause of the way they revived the RAF model and using it right now. "throw in a new mount and reskins -> when RAF numbers drop -> throw in a new mount = more money then a storemount + subs for a minimum of 3months = gg" (im pointing to the new firesteed which was announced with the lines "more fun with friends"
    Translation: "I've just dreamt this up so I can have a moan."

Lock this garbage thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    The conference call is for last quarter. Any RaF accounts now are worthless for that call. So...you're wrong.
    The next fiscal quarter ends June 30th. You can bet your arsey that this new mount will be released start of June; to get the RAF mount the "recruited" account must sub for 1 month...

I don't see how this in any way would affect your decision on whether to get the mount.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bigjason View Post
    so blizzards new tactic to keep playernumbers and subs high is to throw in new mounts into RAF?

they get 3 months payed accounts for round about 30dollar when not even more.
    more player numbers for the monthly report.

and the new accounts are often not from new players. they are from players who want the mount and just open a new account for that and never play it.
    people on ebay buying the mount. (blizz gets payed accounts and player numbers from)

i know some people in my guild and outside my guild who do this.
    i bet most of the last monthly reports and most of the new accounts from RAF are just there for the 3 months and then dying until a new mount or pet joins the RAF model. (the new Seasonpass)

smooth played blizz smooth...

edit for the ...: its not sooo 2008 cause of the way they revived the RAF model and using it right now. "throw in a new mount and reskins -> when RAF numbers drop -> throw in a new mount = more money then a storemount + subs for a minimum of 3months = gg" (im pointing to the new firesteed which was announced with the lines "more fun with friends"
    Well not sure it's a "new" thing... They're a company after all. Doing things to encourage players to talk others into making accounts (and then having the chance the person might stick around) is kind of normal, including updating rewards to continue to encourage it. And if someone just makes their own second account just to get rewards, well, Blizz still at least got profit from their purchase of the game again so not really a lose for them. Especially when that second account sitting there still has the potential to be used eventually and get more profit, either by being tempting enough to the owner, or the possible married (or eventually married) people and/or parent who might figure it makes the most sense for their spouse or child to simply use that account to start playing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dotcha View Post

"The facts have been all pointing at one direction Blizzard is heading to with the accelerating speed of changes to the game. Now we have just another case to prove the point. It becomes hard to deny things have changed. With those doubts lost I start to hold their reasons suspiscious."

"But they keep changing it for years. And they keep pushing it faster for years. Its not new. Nothing changed at all. Stop complaining. Here have a hole to dig your head inside."

You guys just earned yourself a white medal of honor for this oustanding effort at whiteknighting. (not talking to Dotcha here)
    Last edited by mmoc36f28662f1; 2014-04-28 at 10:26 PM.