Deleted

help i need an addon for blood tap stacks

i have bartender and everything but in the battle i dnt really see my blood tap numbers so i dnt know when to press my keybind for it iwas wondering is there an addon for it to make my life easier with it

or could i jsut macro bloodtap with necrostrike

Just macro blood tap with your spender. its what I do

just make a weak aura for it
    Quote Originally Posted by Marxman View Post
    I think many people use the word "scale" the same way the smurfs use "smurf".

Deleted
    Why macro it defeats the purpose of having it in the first place u might aswell take one of the other talents if your macroing it

10+ Year Old Account
    You can track it with WeakAuras really easily.

Deleted
    tried weak auras i dnt understand it to confusing i need a guide for it or something or have a sound alert in gladiatorlossa

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by warcraftmew View Post
    Why macro it defeats the purpose of having it in the first place u might aswell take one of the other talents if your macroing it
    Because playing with it macro'd or unmacro'd doesn't really make too much of a difference and the other talents are meh at best. That being said, NeedToKnow, TellMeWhen, WeakAuras, actually looking at the button, all work perfectly fine.

As an aside play more on the dk if you need flashing lights with bells and whistles to tell you your blood tap stacks or macro it, you're probably losing dps micromanaging it if you're having trouble with tracking it in the first place.
    Last edited by mmocaf071dd5f4; 2014-04-27 at 12:13 PM.

Deleted
    so i might aswell go RE or RC if im gonna have to macro it anyways or il just go back to frost the retard specc since i am a retard anyway with mental problems

10+ Year Old Account
    I use NeedToKnow. Very easy to configure to show colored bars, timers, blinking, and stack count.

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    I always prefered the nobrainer Runic corruption as blood ^_^

Deleted
    isnt there a simple addon to track this ability on its own i dnt wnna have to confgure a shit ton of crap just to make a sound alert or something, easiest thing as unholy would be to drop blood tap and get runic corruption notl ike bloodtap even helps me in pvp anyways

To quote an old post of mine:

Quote Originally Posted by Vereesa View Post
    Here's the one I use:

It consists of 3 strings:

'Blood Tap base' shows the red icon whenever you have the Blood Charge buff:
    Code:
    dWtvdaWsju7scSnO0(aszMGsnxqmBPCtGK(gqDBj5Wq2PISxQDRW(LQ8tjOHrKFtQXPknujKblrgUqDqq6ZK0XeY5uPwOKAPaPAXsvTCrEiOQNISmvXZjmrOWuvXKbmDLUiOsxfu0LrDDrTrIYPvvBMeBxL0hbf8vqHMMaFhuYibv8mvIrROgpu0jjQULe11GQZdepwQ8AGe)vq7iFm9njFSCsb1XqK3Phcium3AHyWODU4XxDEdRBAnWbfBsykQGGcaxWRPktaMa8XeMfQOi41YWJWco6(c4hC87BWbbwPmwSMsS6xpoGeZMwgZnNytlJ5MtSj5JLtkOogcuaa9qabgzeOanNqcifPHfNGMtibOYaFeeO5esabAoHEEmTPVQkN8Xeal284VMIBiq4KP8GVYJ10(RyatDzXQRcN)aSP9xXaMeXCRnHQyt1nTgOxj4Nrjv2uNop2cJ5eA1jtGMjrUpFLhlLvu(yAkekmbDOHqlQiylhUyyIVYJ1e86Q(OTxjyRvnLfCOiMBTjuf7AtD68ynHBAGQyHpEkYuDtRb6vc(zusL9Akl4qawS5XFDTjuoHoGeZMQHPmzMYcoeLtOdiXSR9AQt30jF80JLHJfpchmwjPNBWbGdKSsz8xpDXtsEn9bmv30AGELoO4EL6JeSjy9b2zldRKeoyW3xIELEWLEFTs5GatJC1j9vv5KWtrMM5V68AzyFUFLKIWLcEEdEXVTs5GatnncWhtzbh21qcHRnL0n2htv52(9XRxtzbho4RCY9nLfC4avXUVjrm35JjXFO2ypfzQk32VpEkY1E9AQRHecFmj(d1gBcd4c9aNINKddW541RjqkurrWRLvghh)o6YZRe2l33pVswPCaUxtiFmv30AGELGFgLuztYhlNuqDme5D6HacfZTwigmANlE8vN3W6MwdCqXEnD1trbssETb

'Blood Tap duration' shows the duration of the buff:
    Code:
    dydpcaGEHKEPQQ2LQkBdG5kvz2u1TLu7ufTx0UvY(LGFku6VsPFtLblrnCs6Gcr9naDmv6CsLfQchwWIfsTCq9qHQEkXYGQEoftuvXuj1KvLPR4IcrgNs9mGUUKSrj0NbzZqA7cv(OqIttPPbLVlemsHItcrJMeJxQQlje6wqLRjroVQsddcxw0JLI5LAkwkixtcJgAYEiBCltprn9(2pzyu(VSqkt7H35E6GkfdL7pSFa)TPut5r5rnfu3AeButEEXO8SgvF4Ro7puIOkf4eY6w6VQjLj7pugyleuctnLMkZ4QBvSVKYyRZhLvOonuZZlLdVZ9kuoELamuYHdLiyFJclcy3TXJ)IaacWnEqmqIIdBtzvvRHTqqjSHNxk9Jff1Kdlcy3TVGDalDblbcIHruCyBkkPfszyrG79febEaL2abceC3ruCyDu(glkQjhwehGoWliEqaDi239gRJO4WkrX7cpQPuzY2gFWy4bfyNpPMsDLFSuZHdLkt2UY4sygnLkt2Uc1jJMIrnBOMIXUG8jpVuQR8JLAEE5bhouA8bJHAkg7cYNu(ePiRJ5)jYOeJMdhk2hLdVZ9kuwhulu(vbhgRBXHsGAkhEN7vOC8kbyOKcY1KWOHMShYg3Y0tutVV9tggL)llKY0E4DUNoOYHsC88IHabhsa

'Blood Tap stacks' shows the number of stacks:
    Code:
    d0JHcaGAfvwVIiVePyxqOTPsTpfHMlemBj9nk1HPQBRsghvANQWEj7wI9tjgLIedtu9BuDzPoTcdMImCr5Gkk6uks1XuvNtjzHkvlvrHfReA5q1dvs9uWJPWZrzIkftvKjdPPlCriYvvuQNrrDDe2OsPTQiyZqz7kbFuruFgjttv(UIKgPIQojs1OPIXdrDjfLClkPRHOZRe9tKsVwrk)vfT(kjyiGEjACmVrJaDdEHHaK1165M2ho0uguoX5ELZrt(mbmbFeFiAJORGlbOcqvsagVeWysToE2cqMwmmwhAR7ZDLBoPRB(F138DUWSsMlaDWYQ(LPg5qWSycWBQbVKwM1cIg5qWCeSyGTuWAKosindbb(GIQXvsabRxZjkH2fyWjkHGVadcwWVoDgOTGyC1Ocm4eLG2Sg3hCCbtuqXF1mL0XxWELZrTyATJhNQvOqWsAXWyDOTwVF5MjjZF2RiF3VVTWS(ifm1bA4OTUKM)U5VhPnP932LuywFUcW4LqWMEo)eiSyAkZE6ckexj8bfvJZ0XxWavWELZrTyk8zwmbH3yAmbo9GYj0277)7(M822(zEL5pPWS(Sfu5EuLeqW6tJQNX0UaCETvsWfrngkPqHacwFw6fACTOacwFw8xTwualRnusaBuOQTo(cUiQXqjD81UcfcmQEgtjbSrHQ2c2G0mtZtZb9jpFsHcfc8kjyVY5OwmT2XJt1cOxIghZB0iq3GxyiazDTEUP9HdnLbLtCUx5C0KptHGf0X)LNRqc

Deleted
    thanks but those links are just aload of random letters and numbers what am i supposed to do with them

thanks but those links are just aload of random letters and numbers what am i supposed to do with them
    Import the string in Weakauras.

i have bartender and everything but in the battle i dnt really see my blood tap numbers so i dnt know when to press my keybind for it iwas wondering is there an addon for it to make my life easier with it

or could i jsut macro bloodtap with necrostrike
    So, other folks suggested various things, but I wanted to say: I use Bartender 4, and I see the stack count just fine on BT. So, check your settings and see if you can't figure out if you turned that off somehow, or if it is tied to, eg, showing the key binding text or macro text or something?

(I also use Raven, and OmniCC, both of which might in theory touch the icon, but I am pretty sure they are not responsible for this.)