Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    The amounts they're charging are rather steep. If I'm reading right, they want $737 for a Galaxy S3.

You can find that phone elsewhere for about 2/3rds that price (339 EUR or 2530DKK). Half that price (237 EUR or 1770DKK) if you don't care about LTE.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

RE: Cameras, cell phones have bad cameras. Your family deserves better than cell phone pictures of their weddings and shit. Never buy a cell phone for the camera. Plus the Galaxy S 5 has the best camera; with sensitivity up to 800iso, allowing it to take non flash pictures indoors without ultra bright lighting. Although the sensor format is some non standard 16x9 aspect ratio, which is kind of dumb if you ask me, but some people might actually like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post
    RE: Cameras, cell phones have bad cameras.
    Depends on the camera you're comparing to. My Galaxy S3's camera takes pictures about as nice as my mom's point-and-shoot, as long as you aren't having to zoom. Thought granted, said camera was bought in 2009 and was only $100.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    Depends on the camera you're comparing to. My Galaxy S3's camera takes pictures about as nice as my mom's point-and-shoot, as long as you aren't having to zoom. Thought granted, said camera was bought in 2009 and was only $100.
    But a 300 dollar system camera from 2000 takes better pictures than any mobile phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    They pretty much just have a point and shoot camera integrated into the mainboard. The optics are more important though. Samsung has always used pretty decent optics for the Galaxy phones. The problem is you are stuck with a fixed focal length though. Although now that the sensor resolutions have gotten pretty ridiculous (like my GS5 takes 16 megapixel photos) you can crop-to-zoom in post production.

But you can only do so much, and you can't uncrop to unzoom if you want a good wide angle shot.