Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    I am amazed about how you seem to know about what hardcore raiders usually have.
    Then you havnt seen any of the classstacking tactics hardcore raiders do when they are undergeared?
    Or how the exploited as hell with their 100s of alts trouh ds lfr loots

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fail View Post
    Then you havnt seen any of the classstacking tactics hardcore raiders do when they are undergeared?
    Or how the exploited as hell with their 100s of alts trouh ds lfr loots
    No, i havent. As i never played hardcore raids. While i dont know if the fact i went to classic naxxramas could be treated as a heroic raid nowadays.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Jabberwock View Post
    If non-raiders shouldn't be allowed to get raid gear, raiders shouldn't be allowed to get cool mounts (which they can't use in the vast majority of raids) or heirlooms (which are only used for leveling characters and alts). It's only fair, isn't it?
    Unfortunately it doesn't work like that, it isn't work in the "you get A and I get B", it is "you only get A, but I will get A+B". Why? Player skill.

LFR - get whatever you can manage to get.
    Normal - get everything LFRer get, plus more.
    Heroic - get everything Normal raider get, plus more.
    Mythic - get everything Heroic raider get, plus more.

It isn't LFR can't get what raider can so raider cannot get what LFRer can, it is more like the capitalism structure, the poor get what they can get, the rich get what the poor can, plus more. Life and MMO had always work that way, so get used to it.

Deleted
    It is interesting you pretend to know that. Have you got any statistics backing you up here?
    No. Do you? Tbh it's really common sense and simple observation (I'm a casual heroic raider myself and this is the common pattern of play amongst many dozens of my peers I know and play with). However, if you really need hard data on this, you should go ahead and mine armory for achieves and wowprogress for alts of people who have killed Garrosh. I'll bet you dollars against peanuts that you'll find that most players who step into raids play a diverse mix of many things, from raiding to alt leveling to casual pvp.

Last time i checked Boubouilles statistic of how many people killed flex garrosh it was around 10%, the same percentage of people who killed normal siegecrafter. So your argument that "every casual raider" could get it seems a little bit void to me. Also considering the fact that a very big lot of people play LFR, and not flex, normal or even heroic raids.
    10% a few weeks ago, that was already a lot. I'm sure it's much more atm, not to mention 6.0, where these heirlooms will be easily obtainable AND everyone and their dog will make groups for Garrosh (same as CMs - as soon as Blizz announced these are going away, people started to run them en masse). Everyone who wants the heirloom will have a chance to get one with ease.

"In addition to the above changes, when Patch 6.0 arrives:

Flexible Raid difficulty will cease to exist as it does now, and will be removed from the raid queue interface. The new Normal difficulty of Siege of Orgrimmar will offer a similar experience to that of Flexible Raid.
    The new Group Finder tool will be available, designed to help players create and find groups for Normal and Heroic Siege of Orgrimmar and other cross-realm group content.
    Siege of Orgrimmar achievements will be relabeled according to the new difficulty structure (e.g. “Heroic: Malkorok” will now be “Mythic: Malkorok”). Credit for these will be retroactively awarded to players who earned them before Patch 6.0.
    The Garrosh Hellscream “Ahead of the Curve” and “Cutting Edge” Feats of Strength will cease to be obtainable.
    This means that the Kor’kron War Wolf, awarded by the “Ahead of the Curve” Feat of Strength, will also cease to be obtainable upon release of the pre-expansion Patch 6.0.
    With the release of Patch 6.0, the drop rate of the Heirloom weapons from Garrosh Hellscream on Normal, Heroic, and Mythic difficulties will be significantly increased.
    Players who have yet to get any Heirlooms will have a 100% (guaranteed) chance of getting a spec-appropriate Heirloom when defeating Garrosh on Normal difficulty or higher.
    The chance of receiving additional Heirlooms beyond the first will also be increased.
    "

This thread is null and void.
    Last edited by Culex; 2014-05-10 at 05:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Findus707 View Post
    "Garrosh Heirlooms: These will be easier to get when 6.0 hits including a 100% chance of getting a spec-appropriate heirloom if you've gotten none. These weapons are later removed in Warlords of Draenor." (Source: mmo-champion.com and http://www.wowhead.com/news=237363/s...rds-of-draenor )
    I meant to write "remove in WoD" instead of "remove in 6.0", of course, thanks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    "In addition to the above changes, when Patch 6.0 arrives:

Flexible Raid difficulty will cease to exist as it does now, and will be removed from the raid queue interface. The new Normal difficulty of Siege of Orgrimmar will offer a similar experience to that of Flexible Raid.
    The new Group Finder tool will be available, designed to help players create and find groups for Normal and Heroic Siege of Orgrimmar and other cross-realm group content.
    Siege of Orgrimmar achievements will be relabeled according to the new difficulty structure (e.g. “Heroic: Malkorok” will now be “Mythic: Malkorok”). Credit for these will be retroactively awarded to players who earned them before Patch 6.0.
    The Garrosh Hellscream “Ahead of the Curve” and “Cutting Edge” Feats of Strength will cease to be obtainable.
    This means that the Kor’kron War Wolf, awarded by the “Ahead of the Curve” Feat of Strength, will also cease to be obtainable upon release of the pre-expansion Patch 6.0.
    With the release of Patch 6.0, the drop rate of the Heirloom weapons from Garrosh Hellscream on Normal, Heroic, and Mythic difficulties will be significantly increased.
    Players who have yet to get any Heirlooms will have a 100% (guaranteed) chance of getting a spec-appropriate Heirloom when defeating Garrosh on Normal difficulty or higher.
    The chance of receiving additional Heirlooms beyond the first will also be increased."

This thread is null and void.
    They are being removed 6.0, its just that that it being removed a bit after 6.0s release, still during 6.0. Like MoP 5.0.4 is all the mop changes for cata, 5.0.5 was just a hotfix for some stuff and some minor changes, and MoP was release a few weeks after 5.0.5 release. It's still 5.0

So WoD will be something like 6.0.X prepatch with wod changes, could happen that they do a minor hotfix or some small changes and then unlock WoD after 4-6weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by The Jabberwock View Post
    Yes, I'm completely serious.

If you whiny little raiders complain that non-raiders shouldn't be able to get raiding gear, then you raiders shouldn't be the only ones who have access to non-raiding gear. You know, like heirlooms and interesting mounts.

Rationalize it all the fuck you want, but that is what it comes down to. That's what earns all the ire. As if raiders don't already get the best gear. That's reward enough.
    Raiding is the content. I am not rationalizing anything. If you want the best rewards, then learn how to raid. Otherwise, settle for whatever second place ribbon Blizzard is willing to give you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wowalixi View Post
    Raiding is the content. I am not rationalizing anything. If you want the best rewards, then learn how to raid. Otherwise, settle for whatever second place ribbon Blizzard is willing to give you.
    lfr aside raiders are a minority - not as bad as pvp players but still. If people can't progress with their playstyle they will simply /unsub which won't benefit you either.

That aside raiding for heirlooms is a waste of time -you can get the same skins for 1-2 bgs at the honor vendor and the time saved not raiding will be greater than any benefit you can get from those heirlooms
    Last edited by mmoc1be018301a; 2014-05-11 at 12:46 AM.

Can we get a lock on this thread seeing it's incredibly WRONG.

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    Do you consider this a good thing? People did them merely so they didn't regret not doing them. Most would not have bothered during this expansion otherwise.
    I think it is a great thing. What would people be doing if they didn't go do CM's? Sitting in cities whining that there is nothing to do.