Deleted

[Resto] Wich hast value, without haste buff

Hi,

in our raid setup (10 man) we sometimes run without a 5% hast buff.

Now I want so build a second gear set for those days.
    The question is, should i try to go all the way up to the 15947 value, or down to 5320 with way more mastery?

Thanks in advance.

Gizmo

How often is "sometimes"? If it's only rarely, ignore it and go for 13163. If it's half the time, go for the buff-less 3043 equivalent.
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.

make the hunter your bitch

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ryklin View Post
    make the hunter your bitch
    The problem is, that our Hunter is currently the only one bringing the haste buff, as our sPriest switched to his Mage.

Quote Originally Posted by Alltat View Post
    How often is "sometimes"? If it's only rarely, ignore it and go for 13163. If it's half the time, go for the buff-less 3043 equivalent.
    Sry, I wasn't verry precise, wrote the question during the raid.
    As allready mentioned, we currently have only one player bringing the buff.
    So I was more thinking to build up a secon gear set for thoes days where the buff is missing. (And for thoes fights, where the group is split up, Shamens, Spoils).
    As far as I understand you Alltat, it's not that worse, if the buff is missing. I thought, if the buff is missing, it would significantly reduce me healing output. (Perhaps this came from a row of rather bad heroic tries on Spoils on Sunday).

For now I will stick to the "default" haste value, and will see how often the buff is missing.

Thanks for the info.

What item level are you at? Can you go to 5320 without overshooting it?