Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhaine View Post
    I couldn't agree more!
    I think what makes it 100x worse, is that 75% of the player base, buys into that entire way of thinking.
    <~$~("The truth, is limitless in its range. If you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse, it could hurt.")~$~> L.F.

<~$~("The most hopelessly stupid man is he who is not aware he is wise.")~$~> I.A.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Violent View Post
    I think what makes it 100x worse, is that 75% of the player base, buys into that entire way of thinking.
    I have no issue with things like World of Logs, Warcraft logs etc, but alot of the time people don't understand the specific situations you're in at the time, people make mistakes and things go wrong, not every kill or attempt is perfect and alot of uneducated people seem to use skada/recount as the be all and end all at measuring how good or bad a player is.

What you'll see, is me at the bottom of the healing and healing and absorbs, but if you look at total healing I did atleast 200% overhealing and he did probably around 150% so its hardly underperforming, its the point I was trying to get across to him that I can't heal if there's nothing that needs healing because the other healers have clearly got it covered.
    Anyone who tries to use HPS (and not other details) from Sha of Pride to gauge healing ability is an absolute fucking moron.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have no issue with things like World of Logs, Warcraft logs etc, but alot of the time people don't understand the specific situations you're in at the time, people make mistakes and things go wrong, not every kill or attempt is perfect and alot of uneducated people seem to use skada/recount as the be all and end all at measuring how good someone is.
    Exactly.. It seems as much faith as they put into these meters, they still don't seem to realize EVERY encounter is situational.. Even if said player has done a certain fight 10 times. Each one of those 10 times is different. Maybe not drastically, but even just a lil bit, makes it a different monster.

And as I said earlier, which "some people" just couldn't comprehend.. All healers, same class or not.. Heal differently. And that's not to say that one way is better than another.
    <~$~("The truth, is limitless in its range. If you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse, it could hurt.")~$~> L.F.

<~$~("The most hopelessly stupid man is he who is not aware he is wise.")~$~> I.A.

"Some people" - Everyone but yourself. Not using half your toolkit =/= healing differently. Stop playing this little game now, you've trolled enough.

Guys, he literally never posted in the Monk forum before this thread and as of yet has given no sign that he even plays a Monk. You're all getting trolled super hard, so just calm down and let this thread die in peace so we can get back to our regularly scheduled Monk forum posts that are devoid of OT trolls.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    "Some people" - Everyone but yourself. Not using half your toolkit =/= healing differently. Stop playing this little game now, you've trolled enough.
    I don't think anyone had anything to say about using or not using the abilities they're given.

We're talking about something you obviously have no idea about: Healing.

P.S. Anyone can scream "troll" when they have literally nothing to contribute.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think anyone had anything to say about using or not using the abilities they're given.

We're talking about something you obviously have no idea about: Healing.

P.S. Anyone can scream "troll" when they have literally nothing to contribute.
    Yet trolls exist.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Totaltotemic View Post
    Guys, he literally never posted in the Monk forum before this thread and as of yet has given no sign that he even plays a Monk. You're all getting trolled super hard, so just calm down and let this thread die in peace so we can get back to our regularly scheduled Monk forum posts that are devoid of OT trolls.
    Lol This guy..

He seems so afraid of reading something that will give him trouble deciding if it's real or not.

Don't be scared bro, it's only text.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    Yet trolls exist.
    Who said they don't?

15+ Year Old Account
    And as I said earlier, which "some people" just couldn't comprehend.. All healers, same class or not.. Heal differently. And that's not to say that one way is better than another.
    In the case of Mistweavers though, one case IS better than the other, objectively. When one playstyle can put out more effective healing while performing equally good at everything else, it's better.

If you have EVER had someone die of anything other than an a 1-shot, then not using the correct playstyle is objectively worse.

Edit: Oh, I remembered where I'd seen you before. You were obnoxiously bashing and insulting that guy who got 100% of achievements. Pretty rich for someone advocating that everyone play their own way.
    Last edited by Revi; 2014-04-27 at 11:51 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol This guy..

He seems so afraid of reading something that will give him trouble deciding if it's real or not.

Don't be scared bro, it's only text.

- - - Updated - - -

Who said they don't?
    Just because someone calls someone else a troll doesn't mean they aren't.

15+ Year Old Account
    Mistweaver looking for a guild - See my advert - http://www.wowprogress.com/user/Zhaine1989

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, intentionally flaming or not, derailment successful. Sigh :\
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since this thread has had very little constructive discussion and people mostly seem to want to bicker with each other, I am closing this.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |