Need a new water cooler

Alright so I'm looking to upgrade my cooler for my CPU. I only have $100 to spend at the most, so my options are slim.

The CPU I'm looking to cool is a AMD fx 4300, stock 3.8ghz with 4.0ghz boost. Looking to OC it to around 4.5-5.0ghz if possible. Old one I had OC'd to 4.8ghz but after a few months the water cooler(the cool master Seidon 120V) stopped working and fried the CPU pretty good.

Just wanna know what's best to go with for how much money I have to spend.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://pcpartpicker.com/part/corsair-cpu-cooler-h100i
    pretty much the 'best' aio cooler and fits the price, not sure I would use it myself though (water cooler I mean), but I don't OC so it's your choice :P
    PM me weird stuff :3

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm running the corsair H90, and I gotta say, I love it. So I'd recommend the H100i like Cyrops said as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Thanks peeps! Yeah I've been looking at the H100i and the H80i, can't figure out if the H100i is gonna fit my case, well it will but my mobo might be in the way. So I might have to settle with the H80i, looks like the 2nd best thing