Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Violent View Post
    ..I don't look like an ass because Blizz made two different realms, with the same name..
    Sure

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by icando View Post
    so let me get this straight.

This guy exploits his stampede pets to do big damage then he somehow thinks hes good because his exploited ai pets carried his dps?

I dont understand why you think your ranks mean shit really, you cheated your way to the top. Your ranks dont mean a damn thing because you had to cheat and play the game the unintended way to get there. Its pathetic and sad.

Pretty much all the real raiders have lost any sort of respect they might have had for you. Youre nothing more than a cheater who thinks cheating somehow makes him good.
    b i n g o !
    <~$~("The truth, is limitless in its range. If you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse, it could hurt.")~$~> L.F.

<~$~("The most hopelessly stupid man is he who is not aware he is wise.")~$~> I.A.

Quote Originally Posted by Violent View Post
    Haha Typical 2nd-world insult.. I'm sure you can do better than "Haha, you're fat!"
    The U.S. is a shithole. You know it, I know it, stop trying to hide it. 2nd world? Do you know our poverty rates? Education rankings?etccc

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by officerlahey View Post
    The U.S. is a shithole. You know it, I know it, stop trying to hide it. 2nd world? Do you know our poverty rates? Education rankings?etccc
    Compared to who?

We're going to talk about educations and what-not now?

Where'd you goto college, son?

'Murica is (R-1) Herself. 'Murica hits those high dmg #'s With and WITHOUT exploits.

I mean, after all.. Those Dmg #'s are all what matters, right?

Ooo so it DOES when you can benefit from it.. But when you're not, when you're on the opposite end, then we'll talk about "education" or (skill)... Right?

Hypocrite.
    Last edited by Violent; 2014-05-02 at 06:28 PM.
    <~$~("The truth, is limitless in its range. If you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse, it could hurt.")~$~> L.F.

<~$~("The most hopelessly stupid man is he who is not aware he is wise.")~$~> I.A.

so let me get this straight.

this guy exploits his stampede pets to do big damage then he somehow thinks hes good because his exploited AI pets carried his dps?

I dont understand why you think your ranks mean shit really, you cheated your way to the top. Your ranks dont mean a damn thing because you had to cheat and play the game the unintended way to get there. its pathetic and sad.

pretty much all the real raiders have lost any sort of respect they might have had for you. youre nothing more than a cheater who thinks cheating somehow makes him good.
    You got it a lil wrong, but fair enough it's 21 pages now: 1) I didn't cheat my way "up", I was #3 before I exploited, then Piwie took names with his exploit: http://i.imgur.com/h6xtCqD.png (e.g Piwie "cheated" his way up from #10 to #2 in a night having found the exploit, I was #3 with 1 solo-AoE'er and 1 exploiter AND solo-AoE'er above me, then knocked own to #4 because some other dude started exploiting, occupying the top 2 places with exploiters and leaving #3 to some solo-AoE'er, then I started exploiting to beat the solo-AoE'er, and currently the top 3 are #1: exploiter and solo-AoE'er, #2: exploiter and solo-AoE'er and #3 (me): exploiter only.

http://i.imgur.com/h6xtCqD.png - taken the day Piwie went up cuz of exploit.

http://i.imgur.com/DiSeRh3.png - my ranks pre-exploit (a bunch of -1 because Piwie took names with his own exploit before me).

I didn't have respect -before- cuz of rankings, check my post history, all I do here (beyond replying to silly threads like this) is help people and contribute with useful data. That's where I earned any "respect" I have/had.

this is a real gem boys, Azor literally lives on this site and probably has his homepage there too: http://i.imgur.com/ssuoXTz.png

You know, I love how somehow every thread recently just devolves into insult flinging.

I'm shocked this isn't locked already honestly, but I'm more shocked that there's this much debate about just a number.
    Alright, so someone abused something and got higher than he should of only because others were doing the same, so what? It basically sticks them where they would be anyway it seems in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    You know, I love how somehow every thread recently just devolves into insult flinging.

I'm shocked this isn't locked already honestly, but I'm more shocked that there's this much debate about just a number.
    Alright, so someone abused something and got higher than he should of, so what, seems like most of the top is doing the same anyway.
    I don't want my weiner to look small... jeezz

this is a real gem boys, Azor literally lives on this site and probably has his homepage there too: http://i.imgur.com/ssuoXTz.png
    I got the community page bookmarked and that's it. The SS is also proof that I tried to get Jase to remove/minimize/decay/something to fix the whole exploiting thing (that was weeks ago, though, not -this- Friday, not sure why it doesn't show dates in the shoutbox), I also sent him a PM, but if you can't beat em, join 'em.

I think it's silly how you take my reasonable argument and make a joke out of me with them. Like, come on. >_>

Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post
    I got the community page bookmarked and that's it. The SS is also proof that I tried to get Jase to remove/minimize/decay/something to fix the whole exploiting thing (that was weeks ago, though, not -this- Friday, not sure why it doesn't show dates in the shoutbox), I also sent him a PM, but if you can't beat em, join 'em.

I think it's silly how you take my reasonable argument and make a joke out of me with them. Like, come on. >_>
    erm if you still haven't figured out that 90% of the posts in this thread by 90% of the posters were made in an attempt to troll you idk what to say at this point.

erm if you still haven't figured out that 90% of the posts in this thread by 90% of the posters were made in an attempt to troll you idk what to say at this point.
    I'm sorry, or something, I guess I suck at detecting it/take things way too seriously on the internet. >_>

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sorry, or something, I guess I suck at detecting it/take things way too seriously on the internet. >_>
    Including meaningless PvE dmg #'s.

Deleted
    You got it a lil wrong, but fair enough it's 21 pages now: 1) I didn't cheat my way "up", I was #3 before I exploited, then Piwie took names with his exploit: http://i.imgur.com/h6xtCqD.png (e.g Piwie "cheated" his way up from #10 to #2 in a night having found the exploit, I was #3 with 1 solo-AoE'er and 1 exploiter AND solo-AoE'er above me, then knocked own to #4 because some other dude started exploiting, occupying the top 2 places with exploiters and leaving #3 to some solo-AoE'er, then I started exploiting to beat the solo-AoE'er, and currently the top 3 are #1: exploiter and solo-AoE'er, #2: exploiter and solo-AoE'er and #3 (me): exploiter only.

http://i.imgur.com/h6xtCqD.png - taken the day Piwie went up cuz of exploit.

http://i.imgur.com/DiSeRh3.png - my ranks pre-exploit (a bunch of -1 because Piwie took names with his own exploit before me).

I didn't have respect -before- cuz of rankings, check my post history, all I do here (beyond replying to silly threads like this) is help people and contribute with useful data. That's where I earned any "respect" I have/had.
    I dont give a 2 motherfucking shits what this other guy did. this discussion is about you. You need to stop being a pathetic little child and learn to take responsibility for your actions instead of blaming other cheaters for the reason why you cheat.

what your trying to prove here is childish and pathetic. okay so what other people cheated, youre saying that gives you a reason to cheat. thats fucking sick.

okay you earned a little respect back in the day for helping people on threads but now its gone. you have no respect. 99% of the people reading this thread view you as nothing but a scummy cheater.

im looking forward to the day you get banned. do not be mistaken that day WILL come. i promise i will make sure of it. cheaters like you dont deserve to play this amazing game.

10+ Year Old Account
    I heard there was a new stampede bug being abused?

I dont give a 2 motherfucking shits what this other guy did. this discussion is about you. You need to stop being a pathetic little child and learn to take responsibility for your actions instead of blaming other cheaters for the reason why you cheat.

what your trying to prove here is childish and pathetic. okay so what other people cheated, youre saying that gives you a reason to cheat. thats fucking sick.

okay you earned a little respect back in the day for helping people on threads but now its gone. you have no respect. 99% of the people reading this thread view you as nothing but a scummy cheater.

im looking forward to the day you get banned. do not be mistaken that day WILL come. i promise i will make sure of it. cheaters like you dont deserve to play this amazing game.
    Wow, okay, this is butthurt. (or a troll, can't tell anymore).

I think you legitimately care more about me exploiting than I care about ranks altogether .xD

EDIT: Wow, this post history of yours. "I do more dps as some others on my shadow priest so shadow priests are just fine". Completely seperate from your unbelievable post right here, you are generally the scum of this place. ;P
    Last edited by Azortharion; 2014-05-02 at 06:50 PM.

How fucked up are your priorities in life that you're this mad over something this pointless? Like at first this thread was funny but this has become sad borderlining on pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Kektonic View Post
    How fucked up are your priorities in life that you're this mad over something this pointless? Like at first this thread was funny but this has become sad borderlining on pathetic.
    I love when people resort to personal life insults /popcorn

It's true. I cannot imagine being this upset over something in a video game that I have to go on profanity laced tirades about how I suddenly don't respect some random person I'll never meet that, quite frankly, probably could not give a shit less about my opinion to begin with.

What's the point? You feel better now that you punched in a bunch of angry text on a forum?

Jesus, I was hoping to not lock this thread, but it seems like that point is past. Nation bashing is *NOT* allowed here, and I honestly don't know how y'all can't civilly discuss potential bugs/exploits/criticisms without getting into flaming.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kektonic View Post
    The the fun have just started.