I want to find out to RP name my heroes in Diablo 3

Hey guys!

I want to have a RP name for my characters in Diablo 3 but unfortunately, Diablo 3 does not have a name generator of any sorts like WoW has =/.
    The other way I thought about naming the heroes is by finding out the ethnicity or race of each of the classes so I can find them the old fashioned way by finding those race-specific or ethnic names by Google. The thing is I don't know what each of the classes' races are. Any of you guys can help me on this please? Thanks =)

I need it for all the classes, so barbarian, monk, demon hunter, wizard, witch doctor and crusader.

EDIT... ugh.. the title is so wrong, grammatically but I can't fix it now :/... Oh well. Please forgive my horrible title, heh.
    Last edited by Gaebryel Quintyne; 2014-04-28 at 01:49 AM. Reason: title mishap =/

The female Barbarian is named Sonya, the female Demon Hunter is named Valla and the male Witch Doctor is named Nazeebo.

The others are not named specifically.

Deleted
    Well "Gaebryel", the game takes place on Sanctuary, and therefore the ethnicity or race of the classes wouldn't help you much; there are no "Caucasians" on Sanctuary, since there's no Caucasus region, which is where the name is derived from. However, you might want to check the wiki for Diablo for stuff like this.

The female (and I'm sure the male counterpart as well) Wizard, for example, is a character from the Xiansai island in the northern hemisphere of Sanctuary, and it is supposedly a place reminiscent of real life Asia. While Shen is also from Xiansai, and has an Asian accent (because he's voiced by James Hong, the female Wizard speaks in a clear American accent.

Also, they've all been named in the iMDB: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2186735/

The barbarians are called Sonya and Kehr. The monks are Oraza and Zhota. The witch doctors are Naziba and Benu. The wizards are Li-Ming and Chi. The demon hunters are Valla and Cort.

The two crusaders would bear the names of their predecessors, who originally came from Kehjistan. Kehjistani names include Vizjerei, Ennead, Ammuit, Caldeum, Alcarnus, Kurast, Viz-jun, and of course, Hakan and Asheara.
    Last edited by mmoc3ff0cc8be0; 2014-04-28 at 09:05 AM.

I named my female Witch Doctor Ubuntu ^^

Thank you guys for all your help!
    I have found the names for all of my chars finally =P.